Trytry: +60.5 (60-65-1)

SportsJ: +59 (57-63-4)

WVU: +50 (50-61)

Kinger: +48 (46-76-4)

Moldy: +43 (43-83)

1871 Charlotte +2.5. 1st

519 Lakers -2.5

521 Denver +3

Looks like Humpty Dumpty is going to choke and not even finish in the money.....Like a fat guy at a buffet would rather shit his pants then miss what they bring out next from the kitchen.  Could you imagine the stink coming off this guy on a Saturday night at 11 pm after sweating out 105 college b ball games and then playing some poker at his local poker spot.   Feel sorry to be sitting left, right or anywhere within a mile of this fat shit staining prick.....

Nothingbutbullshit, can your life really be this bad that I play such an important role in it?

Do you care to make a wager on who finishes higher in this contest? Do you want to risk $100 on it? Can an retarded autistic fuck like me picks more winners than you?

I wonder how you look in real life. You know guys that have a lot of self esteem almost never bother with name calling. What is your problem? Are you in a wheelchair? Are you a retarded autistic fuck? I would imagine that you are real short, maybe 5 foot 8 or so. You havent been fucked in years most likely. How many chromosomes do you have corky??

So are we going to bet $100 on who finishes with a better record??

Nothingbutbullshit, can your life really be this bad that I play such an important role in it?

Do you care to make a wager on who finishes higher in this contest? Do you want to risk $100 on it? Can an retarded autistic fuck like me picks more winners than you?

I wonder how you look in real life. You know guys that have a lot of self esteem almost never bother with name calling. What is your problem? Are you in a wheelchair? Are you a retarded autistic fuck? I would imagine that you are real short, maybe 5 foot 8 or so. You havent been fucked in years most likely. How many chromosomes do you have corky??

So are we going to bet $100 on who finishes with a better record??

Your like 5 points ahead. Maybe see if Kinger wants to bet you on higher finish as well.