Something Stupid a Friend/Family Has Said to You That Made You Shake Your Head or Laugh

Dark Raver Camper

My bro...after thinking my cat ran away/fell victim on that roadtrip to Tennessee .

”We will get you another cat for the ride home.”         As If they were interchangeable.   He realized later what a ridiculous statement  it was, but he’s not a pet guy.   He meant well. 

I worked with a guy who was married, had a kid, but he wasn't the brightest guy and was very naive, somehow the subject of sperm banks came up, he said he'd never do that because it sounds painful. We said "what do you mean, they send you into a room with some dirty mags and you jerk off into a cup", he laughed and said "I aint buying that one".

Everyone looked at each other in amazement.

Was she being funny?

She was dead serious.....it’s not that big of a deal, her mind just went sideways for a second.....quick misunderstanding....I’ve done it a few times and seen others, I’m trying to think of some good ones I’ve done.

Not the same but close.....when we were out at dinner with the family down from Hawaii the son and his GF showed me pictures from their home, it was full of snow and I was a little confused and started asking the dumbest questions but not the one I should have.......so laying in bed with the wife the next morning I said to her...I didn’t even know it snowed in Hawaii....she lol’d and said those two lives in Colorado