Little trick for those like me that answer to their wife

Teddy kgb

I bought my wife 7k in bedroom furniture yesterday and in return she’s letting me bet 1k on the SB

Little does she know it’s actually a 2k free roll because she doesn’t care or know who’s playing and didn’t and won’t ask me who I took

1k is coming out of her bank account win or lose.....if the bet hits it’s icing on the cake

You’re welcome

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought my wife 7k in bedroom furniture yesterday and in return she’s letting me bet 1k on the SB

Little does she know it’s actually a 2k free roll because she doesn’t care or know who’s playing and didn’t and won’t ask me who I took

1k is coming out of her bank account win or lose.....if the bet hits it’s icing on the cake

You’re welcome

Would she expect you to put the money in the bank if it won? I bet she knows you better than you think.

If I ever got married, I'd be open and honest with my wife about everything because that's what I'd want from her. No secrets. No stress.

Would she expect you to put the money in the bank if it won? I bet she knows you better than you think.

If I ever got married, I'd be open and honest with my wife about everything because that's what I'd want from her. No secrets. No stress.

When I asked the wife to green light me she knew the money was gone at that moment.....she knows me alright lol

I know it’s a scummy thing to do but I like to gamble too much, so gotta do scummy things

I applaud your decision.  I too believe that's the way it should be done.