NCAA/NBA Contest FINAL WEEK picks thread

Sharp Square

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say I choked even if I dont even make the money.  I mean i went 7-7 this week and 8-6 last week. That just wasnt good enough.

I would say I choked had I go like 5-9 or 4-10 this week. If I lose, it happens. What is amazing is how close 1st through 4th place will be in this contest. Most likely 2 points will seperate the 4 places.

Guys, are we going to do this again starting next week?? Hell we could start on Monday if needed

2 to dodge from Herb and DS

I was winning wire to wire spending 2 minutes on this contest each week and now likely going to lose by a nose after going conservative trying to run out the clock the last week.  Again another lesson for the kiddos like deemer in there somewhere.

Of course if I spent another 2 minutes each week when I was casting my lots insuring I was counting to 14 correctly and not picking both heads and tails on the same coin...  :bash

Oh well if I finish above BO and keep a couple dollars out of hands of the guy who puts xboxes above family pets I'll will still sleep well.