NCAA/NBA Contest FINAL WEEK picks thread

Sharp Square

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

real classy Richsox!! I thought that no one would pull an asshole move like that but you did. I am sure that Gerbie appreciates that dick move too

Actually whether I fade you or not doesnt matter to Herbie. I need to get 3.5 points to pass him anyway.

You see me with 4 plays left and 3 points back of you. If you didnt want me to fade you, u should have sent your pick in private.

It probably wont matter anyway so quit your fucking whining.

real classy Richsox!! I thought that no one would pull an asshole move like that but you did. I am sure that Gerbie appreciates that dick move too

Shut up HUMPTY DUMPTY, You are a walking VENDING MACHINE PAL...... if you don’t place ill send you a 10 dollar gift card for McDonalds, That might cover you dessert someday.   

I dont EVER want to see Richsox or Downsouth talking about my integrity again.

i could have waited and taken the same pick as one of you guys, but I didnt want to make the money that way/ I just assumed that you guys wouldnt take the opposite of the same game that I did. I guess that i am never surprised on the internet anymore

LOL................You might not be eating this week pal......... But it is ok you probably have about 25000 calories jin your stomach right now to get you threw tough times........

I am sure that your MOM and Grandma both served me today at Luby's!  Yoiur Grandma might have at least cleaned the restroom

I dont EVER want to see Richsox or Downsouth talking about my integrity again.

i could have waited and taken the same pick as one of you guys, but I didnt want to make the money that way/ I just assumed that you guys wouldnt take the opposite of the same game that I did. I guess that i am never surprised on the internet anymore

Shut up VENDING MACHINE.  You still have a chance its tied at 67..........You are the last person, well maybe Brock is ahead of you that should be using the word integrity pal............