NCAA/NBA Contest FINAL WEEK picks thread

Sharp Square

Hopefuly karma hits you on this one!

You cant even admit that you fucked up and you KNOW THAT YOU DID! I was going to give you a shot at picking 2 more games had you at least admitted that those picks didnt count. But you have to lie even about that!!!  Damn you are pathetic. Make sure and tell your kids how you think you finsihed 2nd in this contest. Teach them how to have no integrity as well

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair is fair.

If roles were reversed and PO had made those plays, everyone would be crying foul. We all know that's damn true.

Gotta make sure everything is straight.

Its apples and oranges. 1 has a history of this shit and 1 doesn't.

We need the official tip time of the game. Not sure what site shows that info. We know an 8:05 game doesn't tip at 8:05. And I know for a fact that the game tipped late since I was watching it.

By the wsy his picks were PAST the starting time of the game by 5 minutes from what i see here

Once again the VENDING MACHINE waits until FTER THE GAME IS FINISHED o protest a rule.......This is the same shit he pulled on me in the survivor contest.......Why not say something before instead of after FATBOY>>>>>>

Don’t worry 260 can still feed your fat ass at a decent buffet.........

Kinger let the men handle this one, lets try to get the people paid that broke stiffed.......TIA

Only ONE fair way to rule this...

Was the bet up at HRW at the time in was posted? I’d give up to a 2min window to account for the copy there and paste here.

We played at HRW so I don’t care what BM has up

Simple, don’t know who has that info but if DS can find a screen shot of BM then I’m sure one exists fo HRW

When did HRW take the game off the board plus 2min decides this......Tip is irrelevant

Another thing that I think would be fair is to ask George what his call in center would have said if it was called in and I told them that I didn’t give a shit their screen says 7:05 because it’s 7:10 and I got the game on in front of me and they haven’t tipped...

Do they take the bet? Yes Downer wins.....No PO wins

The fame Absolutely was not up at hrwager.

In the NFL we wouldnt allow picjs after 1pm est. EVER and sone contestd clised out at 12:55pm est. Of course kickoff didnt occur until sometimes 1:05pm

This wasnt NFL contest and was meant to be a betting contests. Pick was made before game started and is valid. Show me in these rules where it said picks mist be in 5 mins before.

All your trying is some technicality bullshit.

Hey, why dont you go back where Herbie fucked up his picks and played duplicate picks and both sides of a game. Maybe you can weasel your way into 2nd alone.