NCAA/NBA Contest FINAL WEEK picks thread

Sharp Square

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tip off doesnt matter at all. Of course downssyndromesouth doesnt gave any integrity. He knows that he fucked up here. The game was NOT acailable at hrwager when he made his pick

Of course PieceOfshit69 is looking for an angle. Posted before tipoff, gave me no advantage whatsoever, but looking for a technicality to get off on.

If you werent such an asshole about this I thought of another fair way to decide this but you woukd never agree. We see what kind of BOY that you are.

You faded the first pick which is always frowned upon and almost NEVER actually done. Then you faded tiur next pick as well.

Then your last 2 picks were past posted. You did not legitimately go 5-0 yesterday.

You must really need this money. You are a great role model for your kids. I feel sorry for them

If you werent such an asshole about this I thought of another fair way to decide this but you woukd never agree. We see what kind of BOY that you are.

You faded the first pick which is always frowned upon and almost NEVER actually done. Then you faded tiur next pick as well.

Then your last 2 picks were past posted. You did not legitimately go 5-0 yesterday.

You must really need this money. You are a great role model for your kids. I feel sorry for them

I went against your one pick. . The Rich pick wasnt even a fade as I had to hit both and he wasnt cashing if he didnt hit regardless of what I did.

Game was up and hadnt started. You are the only one trying to hit on this technicality bullshit.

Dont need the money. If I did as you clsim i would have buried Herbie when he messed up on the technicality as I was chasing him at the time. Instead used common sense, gave him no advanatage but didnt bury him.

I saw it after the game. I first questioned his integrity in 2 posts or so about betting opposite Rich. Then i checked to see who picked first.

There you go. That is the honest answer

Of course dowsouth cant admit that ge fucked ip.Notice how he wont once claim that the game was still up at hrwager because ge knows that it wasnt

But it was the last game anyway. It is his fault for playing a pick that was off of the board at the ONLY BOOK that mattered. Every day I would go check the line at hrwager before posting my picks. A few times i was too late and the line was taken off the board

Well I then realized that tip time doesnt matter. It is when hrwager takes the game off the board. Check tonight and you will see that all games are taken off the board at the scheduled tome at hrwager. Everyone knows this too

Downsyndromesouth tried to angleshoot the hell of this and it cost him

Only ONE fair way to rule this...

Was the bet up at HRW at the time in was posted? I’d give up to a 2min window to account for the copy there and paste here.

We played at HRW so I don’t care what BM has up

Simple, don’t know who has that info but if DS can find a screen shot of BM then I’m sure one exists fo HRW

When did HRW take the game off the board plus 2min decides this......Tip is irrelevant

Exactly right. These guys are funny. Bookmaker, LOL

I saw it after the game. I first questioned his integrity in 2 posts or so about betting opposite Rich. Then i checked to see who picked first.

There you go. That is the honest answer

Of course dowsouth cant admit that ge fucked ip.Notice how he wont once claim that the game was still up at hrwager because ge knows that it wasnt

But it was the last game anyway. It is his fault for playing a pick that was off of the board at the ONLY BOOK that mattered. Every day I would go check the line at hrwager before posting my picks. A few times i was too late and the line was taken off the board

And just for your own stupid knowledge.  Playing against Rich was absolutely no benefit to me.  I could have played with Rich and when I hit the second game still would have passed him.  Whether I played with or against him made very little difference to him and certainly not enough difference to me to merit "fading" him.  

What matters is when did HrWager take the game off the board.

Fucked Up,  Whatever,  Get George to post the time it was taken off the board(because that affected the outcome) and I'm done.  It was on screen at my house but no idea if it had been taken down as I hadn't refreshed screen in a few minutes.  Game had not started as I was watching and I literally received zero advantage.  

I will say this, IF IN FACT THE GAME WAS OFF THE BOARD... DS should get 2 makeup picks today - bc he could have fired on 2H plays last night and not been shutout.

If the game was on board, there’s no questions at all.

I don’t have a dog in this fight, but waiting until after the game to call some technicality is bs.