Huge bet in CBB tonight

sleepy

This one looks too easy. Tulsa coming off an emotional win at the buzzer over the weekend and has been red hot for a month now. Not much was expected from them this year, but here they are on top of the conference having already beaten all the top teams.

UConn on the other hand seems to do just enough to lose. They’ve had so many games against the better teams go down to the wire and have managed to somehow lose every one of them. Hurley seems to be getting more and more frustrated and is starting to act like a bigger idiot than usual.

I figured this number would come out around 6 or so, the 3 really surprises me. So much so that I’m leery of playing Tulsa, something just seems not right about that game.

This one looks too easy. Tulsa coming off an emotional win at the buzzer over the weekend and has been red hot for a month now. Not much was expected from them this year, but here they are on top of the conference having already beaten all the top teams.

UConn on the other hand seems to do just enough to lose. They’ve had so many games against the better teams go down to the wire and have managed to somehow lose every one of them. Hurley seems to be getting more and more frustrated and is starting to act like a bigger idiot than usual.

I figured this number would come out around 6 or so, the 3 really surprises me. So much so that I’m leery of playing Tulsa, something just seems not right about that game.

It opened 5

sleepy is so insecure about himself.  guy must have a small one.  no reason to trash other people.  I don't care if you bet .11 cents to win .10 cents.  I wish good luck to everyone.

When kinger was contemplating suicide you said he hopes he goes through with it.

Also you hate black people

I'm glad you got fired

I hope your next job is cleaning up glory holes

Its 99 total pal

way more than you or anyone on this forum bets

Oh I must be terrible at math. :Lebron

How can you assume how much others wager?

Honestly who cares if it's a buck, nickel, or dime?

You're always ripping on other posters who wager below $100.

So why can't you open season? Keep feeding that candy into the skull of yours.

By the way Tulsa is a solid play tonight.