Curious......ANYONE here wish to see BERNIE SANDERS as Commander?

FISHHEAD

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think Bernie could beat Trump until I saw how he responded to Bloomberg.

So that coupled with groups around me that like him although they normally wouldn't.

Just think the floodgates are about to open.

Got the same feeling I had when I knew Trump would win. Scared at first, but worked to wrap my mind around it.

Which is what I'm doing with Bernie now.

I think this is a great point.

There's no doubt that Bernie is the most charismatic candidate in the field for the Dems. He is the only one that can get new people to the polls, and he is the only candidate that younger people really support. No other candidate has really made in-roads with college students and minorities, and Dems need high turnout from those groups to win. 

I think this is a great point.

There's no doubt that Bernie is the most charismatic candidate in the field for the Dems. He is the only one that can get new people to the polls, and he is the only candidate that younger people really support. No other candidate has really made in-roads with college students and minorities, and Dems need high turnout from those groups to win.

Thank you, good sir

Tonight begins the opening of the floodgates

Looking forward to all the data etc