***Name a poster smarter than you.

WVU

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I judge people’s intelligence by what they done with their life’s

Pretty sure there are a lot of geniuses that deliver pizzas so they were unable to take what they learnt and Apply it to everyday situations

If that's the criteria then I win hands down.  No real job until my mid-forties.  Then miraculously landed some high paying government job in Canada.  Without a resume or job history.  After only putting in 10 years with that, Im now retired on a ridiculously expensive island near Vancouver, Canada.  Now only after putting in 10 years, I have a $8,333 per month pension.  I was obviously smart enough to leave the States in my mid-forties for greener pastures.  Now look at me.  

Oh, and I almost forgot.  I managed to pull all this off while also spending a nice sized stint inside a beautiful American prison.  And also picked up some PTSD along the way.  Ain't no hun gonna top that noyz.  Sinker smarter than all chitty hands down.

I judge people’s intelligence by what they done with their life’s

Pretty sure there are a lot of geniuses that deliver pizzas so they were unable to take what they learnt and Apply it to everyday situations

There is a girl on my Facebook from my high school who has 3 college degrees (sit down Sleepy) and can't seem to hold a job.  She is currently working at Pizza Hut and her last job was as a school cook.  She was always smart.

If that's the criteria then I win hands down. No real job until my mid-forties. Then miraculously landed some high paying government job in Canada. Without a resume or job history. After only putting in 10 years with that, Im now retired on a ridiculously expensive island near Vancouver, Canada. Now only after putting in 10 years, I have a $8,333 per month pension. I was obviously smart enough to leave the States in my mid-forties for greener pastures. Now look at me.

Oh, and I almost forgot. I managed to pull all this off while also spending a nice sized stint inside a beautiful American prison. And also picked up some PTSD along the way. Ain't no hun gonna top that noyz. Sinker smarter than all chitty hands down.

Pretty close.

11 years not 10. Started at the low end of pay scale last 7 years in mgt.

Pension calculation based on best 5 years.

8333.33 is inclusive of all pension, investment, passive income and settlements.

The rest ain't bad.

The only thing Sinker ever worried about as far as smarts was that Sinker today is smarter than Sinker yesterday and not as bright as Sinker tomorrow.

The rest of the world ain't my concern, not my fukkin problem luv.

Thanks for the shout out kid, yer a nice boy.

MPs are elected.

I was walking around downtown Ottawa a couple years ago. Never have I seen so many poorly dressed working age adults wandering around on their lunch hour with a dead look in their eyes. 99% of them had the typical ID batch latched to their pants (slave card).

All of them just doing the Monday to Friday thing. Putting in hours and weeks and days until they can retire with their pension.

No one attractive. No one who looked interesting. So bleak.

BAUS

MPs are elected.

I was walking around downtown Ottawa a couple years ago. Never have I seen so many poorly dressed working age adults wandering around on their lunch hour with a dead look in their eyes. 99% of them had the typical ID batch latched to their pants (slave card).

All of them just doing the Monday to Friday thing. Putting in hours and weeks and days until they can retire with their pension.

No one attractive. No one who looked interesting. So bleak.

BAUS

Guy. Every time I read you I think bleak, day after day of throwing enough shit at the wall so some stick, tellin folk about your bullshit.

And that make my opinion about as important as yours.

• 1 month later...

Might want to go with Tailsyouwin.....he has the same holier than thou attitude Monkey had...

outside of politics he is a tough read on smarts.  I often have to double check back to make sure it was actually him that posted what he did.

He is extremely bright/intelligent/smart.

His superpower, and what I notice annoys many when he posts, is his ability to think critically on the opposite side/alternate sides of things. I have actually researched certain political things after Mach brought certain aspects of them up.

That is incorrect. Mach isn't stupid. He has personality issues. He has no superpower. He just types and posts a lot. You open the package, and there's a peanut inside.

Hurtful thread for some

It's funny, but eerily frightening when you consider who people think are smart. A lot of, if I might put this unkindly, stupid people, think people like them are smart. Why would anyone even ask Teddy who he thinks is smart. So far he's named humans, but that may change.

Most successful gamblers, and their are way fewer than you think are just smart enough to calculate an edge systematically, apply it logically and trust their work.  Gambling requires very little in the way of superlative intelligence. 

Generally, smart people will do better at gambling than stupid people.