The Littleman's Thread about Big Men

kovacsbar

This thread is dedicated to anyone who feels they need to call out Sinker for any reason. If you have no reason feel free to make one up at your leisure.

It seems that a few of the more insecure, undersized or under equipped need to vent every time I post. The sport of engaging is quite enjoyable to me but it is a nuisance to the forum.

In future any engagement with Nappy C, Punchy, Chicago Chubs, Fester,Slow Dribblo, Yimmy Hieffa or the Unemployed Genius, any yappy little kids, racists, homophobes, generic weaklings, happens here.

If it don't happen here, it don't happen at all.

Feel free to discuss the long haired, batshit crazy, ex felon, thug, exile, fat, non golfing/lifting/gambling, it ain't windy out and you don't golf but you still have no 1,2 iron, obese, neck rolled, he only wears blacky, shocky, bullshitter, loser on your own. I do not need to be present for you to change my life from behind your keyboard.

If this gets 234.5 pages that don't bother me the least. If it slide down the page and disappear that don't bother me either.

A great place for any weakassed fukk to feel pretty big for a bit, right for once or like the fukkin idiots you are.

This is my contribution to TGF climate change.

Maybe a mod can change the title to Cry Island that would devastate the Sinker.

That's you too WVU.

Thank me later.

-The Big Man-