Things to do in San Jose, Costa Rica?

BAUS

um, I have an entire sporsbetting set up at home that very well suits my needs.

If I'm gonna fly to a sunny spot in mid winter sports betting ain't on my list of shit to do.

I don't bring a phone, laptop or fukk all, there are 355 more days to wager.

Golf, eat, wander,swim, shop, eat, hang out with the locals, boat, sight see, eat, golf, do a wee bit of business and go golfing.

Sports wagering don't belong no where on that list. Shit is boring as fukk in comparison. Win or lose.

I’m not going there make bets..this trip is all business.

BAUS

Like above posters said San Jose is the proverbial shithole, I go to CR once a year for about 3 weeks and never set foot in the city.

There really isn't anything touristy about San Jose. Most just fly into Alejuela and head to one of the beaches, volcanoes, waterfalls, or hot springs.

There's a jade museum in San Jose. Went to that just to waste an afternoon once but I wouldn't dedicate time to it if I was only in Costa Rica for a bit.

Curaçao? I’ve never heard anyone speak highly of it as a destination.

BAUS

Was there a few weeks ago for maybe the dozenth time. It is different for sure, kinda like a desert in the middle of the ocean but the golf resort is one of the best, the cities and towns are postcard perfect, the beaches are the best I've seen, it is cleaner and safer than anywhere and there is a shit load of legitimate foreign money.

The food at the local market is outta this world, really original and a combo of lots of ethicities.

Infrastructure is pristine compared to a lot of the Caribbean US dollars everywhere, English everywhere.

Voluptuous black women everywhere.....

Gaming wise I wouldn't touch Curacao at all other than Pinny of course but I think that is pretty well known.

• 2 weeks later...