OT: I'm meeting the judge tonight

KingRevolver

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm bummed but I'm trying to make the best of it.

Chick was all about talking about sex on WhatsApp. Bought her Victoria's Secret and she talked about how she'd try it on for me. Told me to bring plenty of condoms and other shit like that without getting too graphic. I get here and it's been a big nothing.

Nothing but excuses.

I understand she's a lawyer and has to work during the day and then come home tired. She also has to take care of her kid. Then her parents pop over. So there hasn't been a whole lot of opportunity. But besides sex... she's not into initiating hugging, kissing, etc. I try to initiate it and she acts like she's not into it, so I stop. I'm not about to get MeToo'ed.

We had a fight last night about it and she pretty much put the blame on me for sulking around and not wanting to interact with her much. Well, what does she expect? I understand she has her life to deal with, but figured I was part of it? I come down for 10 days and won't see her again for a bit.

Oh, well. I'm fucking stupid. I know.

:laugh :laugh

Kinger please tell me you’re not watching the kid while she’s at work pal

This relationship sounds like it’s done when you leave so id cut her off immediately and tell her you’re leaving tonight

If she wants you to stay she’ll throw herself at you pal

You only buy that shit after you wife it up moron, maybe after you pay Fish off in 2025 you can buy your wife a used one

My wife has 2 Louis’s btw :cheers

Dude come up with something remotely funny or true.... same shit over and over.

Now go have another burger, fatfuk

Dude come up with something remotely funny or true.... same shit over and over.

Now go have another burger, fatfuk

Struck a nerve Deemer getting angry :deemer

STAMPS25 is a promo code you can use to save a few bucks on your weekly envelope payments, don’t say your pal Hoops never did anything for you :cheers

I'm bummed but I'm trying to make the best of it.

Chick was all about talking about sex on WhatsApp. Bought her Victoria's Secret and she talked about how she'd try it on for me. Told me to bring plenty of condoms and other shit like that without getting too graphic. I get here and it's been a big nothing.

Nothing but excuses.

I understand she's a lawyer and has to work during the day and then come home tired. She also has to take care of her kid. Then her parents pop over. So there hasn't been a whole lot of opportunity. But besides sex... she's not into initiating hugging, kissing, etc. I try to initiate it and she acts like she's not into it, so I stop. I'm not about to get MeToo'ed.

We had a fight last night about it and she pretty much put the blame on me for sulking around and not wanting to interact with her much. Well, what does she expect? I understand she has her life to deal with, but figured I was part of it? I come down for 10 days and won't see her again for a bit.

Oh, well. I'm fucking stupid. I know.

If she's a lawyer why did she need you to pay for a phone? She's not into you, that's why she's not into intimate things(it's easy on the phone).

Go back to phoneix, try to get a gal out of asia if you're desperate. i worked with 2 guys who did that, kinda dorky, shy guys that just cant play the game, they both got women from there(vietnam and thailand), both happily married with kids.

Then she says she ain't about to have sex in front of her kid. Her kid is like 6 fuckin' months. So, what does that mean? Never have sex? The kid is always going to be there.

Excuse after excuse drop her immediately after work and see her response. Don’t leave without that phone!