What do you have stashed so far for the outbreak?

Hoops

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true story

about 2003

beatdown daytona beach car wash

vacumming out my passat. old shitty, real shitty van pulls up. homeless looking old guy gets out starts hitting the inside of the passenger seat door, inside, in the van, of the door with water. blood comes streaming out and watery blood goes into the drain

he looks at me and nervously says "fukin nigers lol"

Well they should say that then.   Seems like people know what type of masks they would need at this point, But these articles just say you shouldn’t wear one if no symptoms.

They don’t explain why or qualify. It’s odd.   

Same reason cops want guns but dont think anyone else should have them, they want to keep the good stuff for themselves. i like the part where they say masks should be prioritized for health care workers, why, because they might get coughed on and catch it?  Gee, i think that's why everyone else wants one too.

Keep an eye on Microsoft and Nintendo stock this week. A brief short position on Microsoft could be in-play here.

The Washington state woman who died was from Kirkland and died in Kirkland. That town is 3 minutes from the USA headquarters of each company in Redmond, WA. Semi-panic is starting in the areas east of Lake Washington. Amazon has a sizable presence in Bellevue which borders Kirkland. I'm hearing some workers are contemplating self-isolations and the workplaces could be a ghost town next week...

Keep an eye on Microsoft and Nintendo stock this week. A brief short position on Microsoft could be in-play here.

The Washington state woman who died was from Kirkland and died in Kirkland. That town is 3 minutes from the USA headquarters of each company in Redmond, WA. Semi-panic is starting in the areas east of Lake Washington. Amazon has a sizable presence in Bellevue which borders Kirkland. I'm hearing some workers are contemplating self-isolations and the workplaces could be a ghost town next week...

Good info Jimmy...yeah think I ead something about Amazon prohibiting their employees from traveling or something.

KING COUNTY, Wash. -- Governor Jay Inslee declared a state of emergency Saturday as Washington sees its very first death from coronavirus in the U.S.

Officials say a man in his 50s came to EvergreenHealth Medical Center with serious respiratory issues and tested positive for COVID-19. He had no history of travel or known contact with anyone suffering from COVID-19.

Apart from the man who died, three presumptive positive cases of coronavirus were confirmed Saturday in King County.

EvergreenHealth confirms that there was also a second patient who tested positive for the virus. They remain in isolation and are receiving treatment. The patient was also not linked to any outside U.S. travel.

Two additional cases came from the LifeCare Center in Kirkland, including an employee in her 40s who remains in satisfactory condition and another women who is a resident and in her 70s. She remains in serious condition at EvergreenHealth Hospital. Both had not traveled outside of the U.S.

More than 50 others at the center in Kirkland are reportedly ill with “respiratory symptoms or hospitalized with pneumonia or other respiratory conditions of an unknown cause.” They’re being tested for coronavirus.

Kirland Fire is quarantined fire fighters who came in contact with those two presumptive coronavirus patients at LifeCare. Seven Redmond fire fighters are also being quarantined for two weeks. They responded to the Kirkland facility in support of Kirkland FF at several different incidents. Some are self-quarantined at home and some are at Station 13, the most rural station in the district.

The man who died was not a resident of LifeCare, officials said.

Antonia is a phlebotomist contracted to do work at the center. She says inside no one has been moved around or necessarily isolated. She says she isn’t too worried at this point. Saturday is the first day visitors haven’t been allowed.

King County Executive Dow Constantine activated the King County Emergency Operations Center in response to the COVID-19 cases in King County.

A student from Jackson High School in Mill Creek with no travel history is one of the people infected with the COVID-19 virus. The student started feeling ill Monday with body aches, chills and a headache, the department said. Health officials said the student returned to school when he started feeling better, before results Friday revealed the child was sick with coronavirus.

Everett Public Schools said in a tweet Friday evening Jackson High School will be closed March 2 for three days to disinfect the campus.

There’s another 27 old folks showing symptoms. Teddy will be paying you next week

More old people in the US than china, they dropped like flies in china, here's a chart of infections in france.

FRANCE.PNG?itok=FRyh6DR-

And italy

ITALYCHART2.PNG?itok=vEUbzKlH

Right now the US is on the flat part, a week, 10 days from now, we might have thousands of cases.

STOP the PANIC and start the PROFIT.

Consider shorting hospitality providers (hotel chains, airlines, etc., less travel means less oil consumption).

Consider buying stocks that can profit from panic-stricken self-isolation types (obviously medical suppliers, at-home delivery providers, ISPs, Netflix, etc.)

STOP the PANIC and start the PROFIT.

Consider shorting hospitality providers (hotel chains, airlines, etc., less travel means less oil consumption).

Consider buying stocks that can profit from panic-stricken self-isolation types (obviously medical suppliers, at-home delivery providers, ISPs, Netflix, etc.)

VIX was the way to go. Wish I’d gotten back in 2 days earlier than I did.