What do you have stashed so far for the outbreak?

Hoops

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breaking...

Washington State residents are being asked to remove the dead from their homes and place them in the streets for collection.

SEATTLE - King County is preparing to declare a state of emergency Monday over the coronavirus outbreak, officials said.

King County Executive Dow Constantine is expected to announce the emergency declaration at an 11 a.m. news conference.

He will be joined by officials with the state Department of Health, Public Health Seattle-King County and EvergreenHealth Hospital.

Gov. Jay Inslee earlier issued a statewide emergency declaration Saturday after a man in Kirkland died of COVID-19, the first such reported death in the United States.

So far, 13 cases of coronavirus have been confirmed in Washington, and a second patient has died.

Researchers at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and the University of Washington on Sunday said they had evidence the virus may have been circulating in the state for up to six weeks undetected — a finding that, if true, could mean hundreds of undiagnosed cases in the area.

Washington State Governor Jay Inslee this morning at a hastily organized press conference has announced that wide-spread panic and hoarding behaviors are appropriate responses to the crisis.

Furthermore, Governor Inslee announced that this evening he will be traveling to an important trade conference in Antarctica. Inslee stated that the conference is expected to last until the end of his term...

Washington State Governor Jay Inslee this morning at a hastily organized press conference has announced that wide-spread panic and hoarding behaviors are appropriate responses to the crisis.

Furthermore, Governor Inslee announced that this evening he will be traveling to an important trade conference in Antarctica. Inslee stated that the conference is expected to last until the end of his term...

That guy is a dikk.

All he gotta do is buy a few g worth of pop guns and ammo

Shoot the fukkin virus.

McCarthy, a staff physician at New York-Presbyterian Hospital, says he still does not have access to test kits.

“I’m here to tell you, right now, at one of the busiest hospitals in the country, I don’t have it at my finger tips,”
he said.

I still have to make my case, plead to test people. This is not good. We know that there are 88 cases in the United States. There are going to be hundreds by middle of week. There’s going to be thousands by next week.
And this is a testing issue.”

Honestly I don’t think the CV is a big deal but I didn’t think it thru, never thought about it hitting an olds folk home or Americans coming home from other countries already affected

And if the media is trying to use this to harm Trump, what's to stop them from taking flu deaths (which are thousands per year) and re-labeling them as Corona? 

Especially since both things mimic each other, correct?