What do you have stashed so far for the outbreak?

Hoops

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You taking a 300 buyout, pal?

If you try waiting a bit, this may clear up by April. 

Tho.....100 old folks could be lost by even then. 

Are you teds agent now? :lol

I haven't been offered anything, I'd have to think about it if offered, if the shoe was on the other foot, would he take pity on me?

Word out of the Holy Land is that Israel has confirmed a successful vaccine but it will only be made available free to the faithful. Christians will be offered the vaccine at market prices. Muslims need not apply...

My plane lands in Tel Aviv Thursday morning at 5:10AM.

It’s good to be right with God. 

Word out of the Holy Land is that Israel has confirmed a successful vaccine but it will only be made available free to the faithful. Christians will be offered the vaccine at market prices. Muslims need not apply...

My plane lands in Tel Aviv Thursday morning at 5:10AM.

Wouldn't it be great if that were true?

covering both sides eh?

That's sarcasm because I said that.

For sure. A lot of margin calls on long positions. And when the Fed cuts rates again, the floodgates are open even more for equity investments.

This will do exactly the opposite of what Billy is saying it will. We'll see record highs by election day.

Wow:

https://www.beaconjournal.com/news/20200302/summit-county-judge-self-quarantined-after-italy-trip-because-of-coronavirus-concern

I know this lady (self-quarantined), and I had coffee and a great convo with her husband (quarantined) a long time ago. I don't know the daughter.

I am tasked with organizing and equipping UM Law faculty to be able to teach from home in the case of school shutdown. This is proving to be quite the challenge as some of these old geezers are computer illiterate.