What do you have stashed so far for the outbreak?

Hoops

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Wuhan residents that are unable to order food in bulk with neighbors and don't have access to food within their area, they are left to rely on what remaining food they have. One Wuhan resident named Pan Hongsheng who lives with his wife and two children said the family has run out of milk powder for their three-year-old.

"I still don't know where to buy things once we've finished eating what we have at home," Pan Hongsheng told AFP. "I feel like a refugee." 

Just stumbled upon this jackpot at the local grocery store. I didn’t completely wipe them out. I would have felt kinda bad about that. I left about 8 on the shelf. I guess stores everywhere cleaned out of this stuff. This particular store has been out for the last couple weeks. Good timing I guess.

889-F2-CC8-B5-B0-41-BC-8669-6-B3-D95374-

i dont get it, is that what people are hoarding? That's just liquid soap right, (soft soap), i thought people wanted the hand sanitizers that have alcohol , etc, to kill germs.

i dont get it, is that what people are hoarding? That's just liquid soap right, (soft soap), i thought people wanted the hand sanitizers that have alcohol , etc, to kill germs.

No.  This is hand sanitizer.  

Any store I've been in has plenty of soft soap.  This is the first one Ive seen that had hand sanitizer in stock. 

I had dengue fever many moons ago in Paraguay, the only time in my life I have ever been sick. I am bullet proof.

i wish you luck but the truth has not been told on how deadly this is yet. really matters when a person gets it. there are only 95,000 hospital beds in the entire nation equipeed to help with viral pnemonia. 337,000,000 ppl plus illegals plus tourists, students ect

cov-19 has been everywhere for weeks

they simply arent testing it. they are letting the elderly get sick and die. thats the plan

I saw that genetic testing in the WA cases showed that the latest cases are directly related to a case a month ago, they said that about 1000-1500 people likely have it in WA, and cases should double every 6 days.

Yup.

US gov basically as bad if not worse than a 3rd world shithole in response to this thing

I saw some poor woman talking about her mother being in the same nursing home that those others are dying in, she said her mothers sick too but they refuse to test her, granted i guess it really doesn't make any difference, but that's bullshit.

i wish you luck but the truth has not been told on how deadly this is yet. really matters when a person gets it. there are only 95,000 hospital beds in the entire nation equipeed to help with viral pnemonia. 337,000,000 ppl plus illegals plus tourists, students ect

What are the % of dead and critical that were compromised  or on their way out anyway?