What do you have stashed so far for the outbreak?

Hoops

Kinda makes any conversation about $50 worth of sanitizer pretty retarded.

That wasn't my point, if you can't get any you can purchase rubbing alcohol(not punch mix) and aloe vera and mix it if none of your local establishments have any hand sanitizers.

Nothing wrong with your purchase at all.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we go One (1) fvcking day without an American death.....give me a glimmer of hope man

One region in italy reported 25 deaths today(i think there are more in other areas), we're 5-6 times the size of italy.

italy and Iran are 2-3 weeks ahead of us on the infection curve.

That wasn't my point, if you can't get any you can purchase rubbing alcohol(not punch mix) and aloe vera and mix it if none of your local establishments have any hand sanitizers.

When you come home wash your hands with soap and water, if you're out somewhere, do the same thing, that should do the job.

if youre not already washing your hands every time you enter your home, place of work, and any other establishment where its possible, you should start, now. every single time you walk indoors, you should be washing your hands.

also use hand sanitizer when out, after touching any door handles or anything on public transit, etc.

and never touch your face. if you can do that religiosly, you should reduce your risk by about 80%.

if youre not already washing your hands every time you enter your home, place of work, and any other establishment where its possible, you should start, now. every single time you walk indoors, you should be washing your hands.

also use hand sanitizer when out, after touching any door handles or anything on public transit, etc.

and never touch your face. if you can do that religiosly, you should reduce your risk by about 80%.

Trump said yesterday that he stopped touching his face weeks ago, he also said he misses his face, implying that it's so beautiful. :lol

My kids go to good schools, I don’t want them getting made fun of for now having the good stuff. Could lose their social status in a blink.

I have a question for Joey.

You said you were sick earlier in the year  after returning from china. We're now getting a better picture of the typical disease progression.

Apparently it begins with a sudden fever(102-103), but it will only last a day or so, then you'll feel like you have a cold, maybe mild flu for about a week. Then you get better and think it's gone, but several days later(maybe a week), it comes back, this time as a real flu and people are sick for another week or more, most people then recover but some progress to pneumonia and the bad stuff.

is that what happened to you?

You said you were sick earlier in the year  after returning from china. We're now getting a better picture of the typical disease progression.

Apparently it begins with a sudden fever(102-103), but it will only last a day or so, then you'll feel like you have a cold, maybe mild flu for about a week. Then you get better and think it's gone, but several days later(maybe a week), it comes back, this time as a real flu and people are sick for another week or more, most people then recover but some progress to pneumonia and the bad stuff.

You keep this up you while drive Joey right into a livable plastic bubble

You said you were sick earlier in the year after returning from china. We're now getting a better picture of the typical disease progression.

Eh not really. I definitely felt run down maybe 2.5 weeks after return. Fever hit like a day or 2 after I started feeling sick. Had a bad fever for maybe 2-3 days. Then still sick for another 3 or 4 w flu like symptoms

How expired, i do have standards.

I bought some 100% beef smoked sausages today(hillshire farm) reg $4.49 for $1.12.  they expire tomorrow. :cigar

2019...if the expired potted meat hasn't taken you down yet, 2019 Dinty Moore is right in your wheelhouse...definitely an upgrade for a man that eats like a Billy goat.

20 more cases in WA, cases now appearing in San Fransisco, nv, ny, another cruise ship off the west coast has confirmed cases.  Another iranian diplomat died, seattle closing schools, airlines reporting heavy cancellations, 150K hotel cancellations in SFran. Here we go.

Summary:

• San Francisco mayor reports first 2 cases in the city
  • New Jersey Lt. Gov confirms 2nd "presumptive" case
  • NY state cases double to 22
  • Washington state reports another 20 cases
  • Seattle closes 26 schools
  • Pentagon tracking 12 possible COVID-19 cases
  • 35 passengers aboard 'Grand Princess' showing flu-like symptoms
  • Another senior Iranian figure dies
  • Illinois reports 5 more cases
  • NYC reports 2 more cases, raising total to 4
  • Italy postpones referendum vote; death toll hits 148
  • WHO's Tedros: "Now's the time to pull out the stops"
  • Tennessee confirms case
  • Nevada confirms first case
  • New Delhi closes primary schools
  • EU officials weigh pushing retired health-care workers back into service to combat virus
  • Italy to ask EU for permission to raise budget deficit as lawmakers approve €7.5 billion euros
  • Beijing tells residents not to share food
  • 30-year-old Chinese man dies in Wuhan 5 days after hospital discharge
  • Cali authorities tell 'Grand Princess' cruise ship not to return to port until everyone is tested
  • Global case total passes 95k
  • Lebanon sees cases double to 31
  • France deaths climb to 7, cases up 138 to 423
  • EY sends 1,500 Madrid employees home after staffer catches virus
  • Trump says he has a "hunch" true virus mortality rate is closer to 1%
  • Switzerland reports 1st death
  • South Africa confirms 1st case
  • UK chief medical officer confirms 'human-to-human' infections are happening in UK
  • UK case total hits 115
  • Google, Apple, Netflix cancel events
  • HSBC sends research department and part of London trading floor home
  • Facebook contract infected in Seattle
  • Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Netflix cancel events and/or ask employees to work from home
  • Netherlands cases double to 82
  • Spain cases climb 40, 1 new death
  • Belgium reports 27 new cases bringing total to 50
  • Germany adds 87 cases bringing total to 349