Does anyone know where jeffksu is?

D-Hustle

i'm a bit concerned.  I think he lives in vegas.  his last post was Sep 13 2019.  he was right about the chiefs.  he would've made a post when the chiefs won the superbowl. I fear that he is dead.

Damn.... A little harsh on my CHIEFS... My goodness, they got rid of Hunt, Hill was cleared, I think it was his wife or girlfriend, and now he's hurt.. Your damn voodoo working.. Ease up BEST team in Pro Football... Relax and enjoy The Chiefs Kingdom!!!

Just sent out a flare 30 minutes ago.  He has an IPhone.  Reads as delivered.  So assume the phone is still active.  

Has not registered as read, and no response yet.  From previous texts, he had that feature active.  

I'll keep you updated.  I know the 10 of you on this forum are on the edge of your seats. 

Just sent out a flare 30 minutes ago.  He has an IPhone.  Reads as delivered.  So assume the phone is still active.  

Has not registered as read, and no response yet.  From previous texts, he had that feature active.  

I'll keep you updated.  I know the 10 of you on this forum are on the edge of your seats. 

I remember a few years ago you and I were drinking some beers at the Gold Coast and Jeff was supposed to stop by and never did. 

Fucking KSU, hope he’s ok. 

I remember a few years ago you and I were drinking some beers at the Gold Coast and Jeff was supposed to stop by and never did. 

Fucking KSU, hope he’s ok. 

He called me right before I came down to the book.  Gave me some stupid excuse that he had to go pick up his daughter from school soon and it was out of the way to go towards the Strip. 

Weak Jeff.  Weak.  She has 2 legs.  She can walk. 

Diabler you Jackwagon!!!!  All is well, on this end... Kansas City Chiefs did win the Super Bowl and that’s all the news for now... working3 days a week with a 4 day weekend.. pension, SS and working very little at the ole Toyota Dealership... watching and betting sports and watching my 12 year old daughter growing up...

Only the best for you folks... Good Luck to All and to All a Good Night!!!!!!

Peace Out...

The origin of the great new handle was birthed by a plumber from Orange County. I don’t think he’ll be winning any spelling bees anytime soon.

Funny part is Ted fancies himself as some really sharp guy. He cleans shitters and has his wife and mom for money but we’re the dummies. Let’s not even mention the paying touts for picks or his “systems”

I fancy my self a real sharp guy? Would like to to see an example of that.

I don’t clean shitters but typically dont fight about it because the jokes associated are funny.

Wife check, mom check, touts check, systems check

Yes. You think you’re smart and have things all figured out.

Obviously I know you don’t actually clean shitters.

Diabler you Jackwagon!!!!  All is well, on this end... Kansas City Chiefs did win the Super Bowl and that’s all the news for now... working3 days a week with a 4 day weekend.. pension, SS and working very little at the ole Toyota Dealership... watching and betting sports and watching my 12 year old daughter growing up...

Only the best for you folks... Good Luck to All and to All a Good Night!!!!!!

Peace Out...

jeff, thank god you're still alive.  hope you're doing alright.  why don't you post anymore?