The Kinger Intervention

Hoops

Pal, let me start off by saying this is not to bust balls or get laughs...

Trying to help you out pal because I think you’re getting played..

You need to grab that iPhone and anything else you gave that broad, tell that judge sorry but you’re not ready for kids right now and get the fuck out of there and stop buying this gal shit. She’s already giving you the cold shoulder when you’ve been buying her everything and going above and and beyond for her and her family.

She has a new kid and should be all over you with the attention you’re showing her and she’s not which makes me think baby daddy is still around in the background and she’s hiding it from you. You’ve lost weight and getting your confidence back don’t let this broad bring you back down.

Get the fuck out and don’t look back pal, if you keep messing around with this broad it’s going to cost you a ton and lead to trouble :bulb

Listen to your pal Hoops here and if not me listen to Ice Cube: :cheers

I wouldn’t tell the judge he is not ready for kids..then he will come out looking like the bad guy....he should tell him the truth....that he feels like his daughter is not that into him, and he hopes they can still be friendly...something like that.   

I wouldn’t tell the judge he is not ready for kids..then he will come out looking like the bad guy....he should tell him the truth....that he feels like his daughter is not that into him, and he hopes they can still be friendly...something like that.

That’s too much of a lifeline, he needs to cut ties and and get out and not look back, I’ve seen girls like this before, no scenario

he gets the outcome he’s looking for here. Based on what he’s posted, it seems the family is capitalizing off this a little as well too

Kinger/The Rev:

You need to bust out the "polite ignore" on her.

You can't answer her calls right away. You can't text back right away. No, you don't have any money for her right now. Why? Because you have other things to do that are more important. Work, moderating, gambling, Mandarin Chinese language learning, etc.

The POLITE part is what kills them. People ignore people in situations like this all of the time, but 99.99999% of the time, they are assholes about it.

Just politely have shit to do. For a few weeks.

You will find out what's up.

Kinger/The Rev:

You need to bust out the "polite ignore" on her.

You can't answer her calls right away. You can't text back right away. No, you don't have any money for her right now. Why? Because you have other things to do that are more important. Work, moderating, gambling, Mandarin Chinese language learning, etc.

The POLITE part is what kills them. People ignore people in situations like this all of the time, but 99.99999% of the time, they are assholes about it.

Just politely have shit to do. For a few weeks.

You will find out what's up.

This