Your AMMO inventory

Sol Aristatel

Are gauges legal in canada paddy?

Oh yeah, they all are. Including semi auto. I think its max 5 round magazines, maybe plus one in the chamber. 

We can buy some pretty exotic semi auto rifles as well. I've heard even the Barrett's, but I expect you'd have to special order that in. No silencers though.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dirt road plunking is a great time. Make the can jump

but it is far far far from shooting in a controlled dark environment with strobe lights going off and people yelling and a moving target which duplicates I am told the stress and anxiety of a home invasion.

I myself even though I have fired 1000's and 1000;s of rounds at a range, have trigger locks on all guns and utilize pepper spray on hand if needed

as a side note I know how to load all guns and disperse pepper spray

The funniest thing is the gun and ammo types that were bragging about loading up for the Corona, are the same types who are whining, bitchy snowflakes who think wearing a mask is too difficult and inconvenient for them.  If someone has a health problem that a mask might amplify, I get it.  If not, wear the F'n mask and help protect society, and yourself, more than your guns and ammo ever will.  

The funniest thing is the gun and ammo types that were bragging about loading up for the Corona, are the same types who are whining, bitchy snowflakes who think wearing a mask is too difficult and inconvenient for them. If someone has a health problem that a mask might amplify, I get it. If not, wear the F'n mask and help protect society, and yourself, more than your guns and ammo ever will.

Uou generalize people too much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...