will you be losing your job?

WVU

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buried everywhere.

Ive already started getting calls about being unable to pay rent. Did get one funny one Ill post about later.

My wife is part owner of a non profit montessori school that is shut down. Couple hundred kids enrolled and only matter of time before parents start calling for refunds.

We also own a tutoring center that is closed for foreseeable future. Called landlord to ask about working with us and his answer was rent is due on the first.

Also own a piece of a kids athletic training facility that had to close as well. Landlord is looking into cutting rent on the building at least.

And my Florida condos have all cancelled as well.

On top of fact I make a nice part time income gambling that is currently zero.

I cant even sit down my ass is beat so bad.

Sorry to hear DS, sometimes the side effects are worse than the sickness and in this case that fits the bill.

I don't want anymore people to die from this but at some point a smarter choice will need to be made for the future economy of not only us but the world.

Easy for me to say I haven't sneezed in 35 years but the greater good is in play here but I doubt anyone has the guts to make that call.

It’s sad that I honestly wish I was a brokedickfuck like landers right now.

Work hard to save , invest in the market , buy properties and still get buried.

Exactly

I paid everything off and brought conservative bank stocks hoping to enjoy my retirement

Now my dreams of collecting rent and dividends are starting to fade

the premier of ontario just ordered closure of non essential workplaces tuesday 11:59pm

we will see where construction falls tomorrow i assume

The shut down sickness spreads faster than the virus, it's follow the leader...see, I care too. but the politicians, they keep their jobs and pay.

It sucks.  For people that live hand to mouth like Brock, it may be bad, but they used to living that way.   My situation is better than most, though I have no way to make money for the indefinite future I often have 6 month break even periods so it's not unusual for me.

It sucks.  For people that live hand to mouth like Brock, it may be bad, but they used to living that way.   My situation is better than most, though I have no way to make money for the indefinite future I often have 6 month break even periods so it's not unusual for me.

Thats why you see people like Brock who think a couple grand is a windfall.  He's never used to having that much money at one time.  This is a good thing in his world.  

But for those who have a little cash saved its a burial.  

Pity, Pity.

I assume you're for reparations? Poor African Americans had to be slaves for centuries, then social injustices including massive government discrimination. Poor Joey! We feel your pain.

Cheer up, of course you'll be given many great opportunities when this is all said and done! More than a large majority will be given.

Thats why you see people like Brock who think a couple grand is a windfall.  He's never used to having that much money at one time.  This is a good thing in his world.  

But for those who have a little cash saved its a burial.

People with mostly equity in real estate will probably get buried once the selling starts

Sitting on cash right now would be the ideal situation

Wtf are you talking about?

I asked you a question? Was it too hard to answer because you're buried?  So many never have a chance because they're buried from the start. Right Wingers and Trumptards could give a fuck!  

We need a $500 billion dollar slush fund controlled by a Trump loyalist so the money can be funneled to the Trump Organization, big corps and billionaires. With very little transparency and no strings attached.

"We should even include the cruise ships that register their business offshore to avoid paying income tax. And we should also funnel billions too the Airlines because last time they used the bailout to buy back stock".

- Moscow Mitch

I asked you a question? Was it too hard to answer because you're buried? So many never have a chance because they're buried from the start. Right Wingers and Trumptards could give a fuck!

We need a $500 billion dollar slush fund controlled by a Trump loyalist so the money can be funneled to the Trump Organization, big corps and billionaires. With very little transparency and no strings attached.

"We should even include the cruise ships that register their business offshore to avoid paying income tax. And we should also funnel billions too the Airlines because last time they used the bailout to buy back stock".

- Moscow Mitch

Don’t give a fuck about politics.

Try with someone else.

Don’t give a fuck about politics.

Try with someone else.

Sorry about your situation. And I understand my question was to hard to answer, especially for those that don't care about politics. Good Luck to you! 

"We must take care of the billionaires and multi millionaires. All the money given to them during the last bailout and the tax scam has been lost because it all went to stock buybacks, dividends, CEO and management bonuses" Rinse and Repeat

- Moscow Mitch and the RepubliCon Senate

Pity, Pity.

I assume you're for reparations? Poor African Americans had to be slaves for centuries, then social injustices including massive government discrimination. Poor Joey! We feel your pain.

Cheer up, of course you'll be given many great opportunities when this is all said and done! More than a large majority will be given.

Pity, Pity.

Start a hread about the 1619 project and humor us with how much you know.