Joe Biden shows why he needs to be Pres

Boatboatboat

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Trump and Pence got the virus and died, then Nancy Pelosi would be our president.

Think about that for a minute.

No chance Trump or Pence would die or even get sick if they caught it. Trump was already around many people who ended up getting it, but magically somehow he escaped. You think that’s a coincidence? Anyone with 10 miles of someone that has it, eventually gets it. But Trump doesn’t. Lol. They clearly have some special medicine they used on Trump. 

Yes. Let me repeat it. Special medicine. How is it, that Trump was around a whole bunch of people in the last month who ended up testing positive, but he’s perfectly fine? Is it luck? But if I walk into a supermarket right now and someone has it, a week later I’m sick.

I’ve been everywhere and havnt got it.

But, But the black guys at Starbucks were definitely not arrested. For the thousandth time!

- Dumb Alfie

But, But Trump said North Korea denuclearized. If he said it, it must be true and I'll repeat it.

- Dumb Alfie

when are those hospital ships arriving. rachel say's never......

No chance Trump or Pence would die or even get sick if they caught it. Trump was already around many people who ended up getting it, but magically somehow he escaped. You think that’s a coincidence? Anyone with 10 miles of someone that has it, eventually gets it. But Trump doesn’t. Lol. They clearly have some special medicine they used on Trump. 

NO, trump is protected by a divine hand, it's so obvious, yet only those with their eyes open see it.