Joe Biden shows why he needs to be Pres

Boatboatboat

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be very surprised if Biden won Florida. Polls seven months in advance don't have much weight. 

Republicans have already spent $12 million in Hillsborough County (Tampa) alone. They are going to trounce the Dems here in terms of spending.

I would be very surprised if Biden won Florida. Polls seven months in advance don't have much weight.

Republicans have already spent $12 million in Hillsborough County (Tampa) alone. They are going to trounce the Dems here in terms of spending.

Ive have talked to a few Floridians and they are fed up with RepubliCon leadership. Im sure that feeling is spreading. Last election the people overwhelming voted to allow ex felons the right to vote. It was a huge bipartisan win. The RepubliCon leaders are trying to reverse the results. Another instance where RepubliCons are undermining democracy. Hopefully the people are fed up.

Ive have talked to a few Floridians and they are fed up with RepubliCon leadership. Im sure that feeling is spreading. Last election the people overwhelming voted to allow ex felons the right to vote. It was a huge bipartisan win. The RepubliCon leaders are trying to reverse the results. Another instance where RepubliCons are undermining democracy. Hopefully the people are fed up.

I hope so too, but I doubt it. I was a district leader for the Democratic Party in Hillsborough County up until two months ago. The outlook is not rosy. 

Now that is a good post. Other than, there's no such thing as a RepubliCon.

Ive have talked to a few Floridians and they are fed up with Republican leadership. Im sure that feeling is spreading. Last election the people overwhelming voted to allow ex felons the right to vote. It was a huge bipartisan win. The Republican leaders are trying to reverse the results. Another instance where Republicans are undermining democracy. Hopefully the people are fed up.

See? I've matured you 20 years.

• 2 weeks later...