Who is and isn’t wearing masks when they leave the house?

housepicks

It's now being shown that it's actually less deadly than the flu for anyone up to middle age. A dr testified to congress on this today.

The fatality rate from COVID-19 is highly dependent on age and modulated by the presence of [underlying medical issues]. For children and young adults, it appears that infection fatality rate is lower than seasonal influenza, and for middle age adults it is about the same.

Dr #Ioannidis to Senators: "For children and young adults, it appears that infection fatality rate is lower than seasonal influenza, and for middle-age adults it is about the same. … While lockdowns were justified initially, their perpetuation may risk many lives."

— Edwin Mora (@EdwinMora83) May 7, 2020

There's literally no way to know any of this or what second order effects are.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone not wearing one inside a grocery store is a full blown moron. The women giving me nasty looks for not wearing one while I walk my dog are also retards.

You're welcome to wear one, doesn't bother me. I walk everyday since there's nothing to do, almost no one has a mask on when walking, prob 5% tops.

Went to my food co-op today downtown sac where masks are not required to stock up on grass fed beef

The clientele/employees are 99% liberal

I was the only one without a mask

It appears to be some sort of trendy thing amongst the left to wear one. Shocked how much they conform now

They do what they are told. The same people that have me nasty looks for wearing a mask two months ago when the govt said not too.

There's literally no way to know any of this or what second order effects are.

There wasn't, but now there is, the antibody tests are telling the tale, 50 times more people have been infected than thought, that's why the fatality rate is about the same as the flu(for everyone but the extremely vulnerable).

All those people in nursing homes, our stay at home stuff hasn't helped them one bit, they've had no visitors for 7-8 weeks, the staff wears PPE's, and they still catch it. shutting down and accomplishing nothing is insane.

Went to my food co-op today downtown sac where masks are not required to stock up on grass fed beef

The clientele/employees are 99% liberal

I was the only one without a mask

It appears to be some sort of trendy thing amongst the left to wear one. Shocked how much they conform now

A co-op tells the tale(they're all ninnies), here I would say walmart is 50%, aldi maybe more if it's early in the day, otherwise about 50%, home depot was less for sure last weekend. Fleet farm less than 50% for sure.

I did notice very few at a drug store(walgreens)

Walmart and grocery stores here are about 98%

After the first time I seen someone without one (10 trips ago) I decided not to wear one.....I thought they would enforce it but they don’t say shit.

I can’t imagine what difference it makes.....if it’s in the air wtf does it matter if your face is covered? It’s all over you either way

Walmart and grocery stores here are about 98%

After the first time I seen someone without one (10 trips ago) I decided not to wear one.....I thought they would enforce it but they don’t say shit.

I can’t imagine what difference it makes.....if it’s in the air wtf does it matter if your face is covered? It’s all over you either way

WTF is wrong with you CA people, only 2% have a spine?

The press went nuts today because trumps Valet tested positive, apparently the guy even brings trump his food. The media doesn't understand that trump is untouchable, he could spend all day with 100 covid people coughing on him and he wouldn't catch it.

He is considered a virus himself, so that sort of has some merit to it.

;-/

Back at the hospital. Wound got infected. I just watched a doctor with no mask on sneeze into both his hands from 20 feet away from me at his desk. You fuks would have a mask on if you were here.

Pretty blonde nurse loved my hands. Said you can tell just by looking at them I'm a hard worker. I should have told her I work harder than any Mexican.

The press went nuts today because trumps Valet tested positive, apparently the guy even brings trump his food. The media doesn't understand that trump is untouchable, he could spend all day with 100 covid people coughing on him and he wouldn't catch it.

:laugh

Back at the hospital. Wound got infected. I just watched a doctor with no mask on sneeze into both his hands from 20 feet away from me at his desk. You fuks would have a mask on if you were here.

Pretty blonde nurse loved my hands. Said you can tell just by looking at them I'm a hard worker. I should have told her I work harder than any Mexican.

Fucking pussy, squeeze that wound and put peroxide on it, you'll be fine...probably.

Fucking pussy, squeeze that wound and put peroxide on it, you'll be fine...probably.

It's was a deep punture Merlin. They are checking on my insides to make sure I don't have some internal bleeding. Big lump. No redness or fever. Not exactly sure TBH.

You would have a mask on here pal. No doubt.

It's was a deep punture Merlin. They are checking on my insides to make sure I don't have some internal bleeding. Big lump. No redness or fever. Not exactly sure TBH.

You would have a mask on here pal. No doubt.

If you're in a hospital surrounded by sick people, I just might.