Why did The Rev Chase off Monkey?

rdalert447

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Grief

Isn’t the guy a poker player? Didn’t he play Bricker  or something once? .....seems like I had to sell Brick some bitcoin for that and I lost a couple hundo or more because it went up overnight.   

Speaking of Bricker, wish that guy would take care of business and come back.

I really have no understanding of forums any longer.

Ras opens a slack and gets 1026 people 24/7/365 as he opens subforums to make sure no one partakes in discussions they dont want to. Take a look there are zero arguments in the politics sub although railbird attempts to start some. Kane posts in there and never had any conflict.

Forums of 20 are where the guys like Monkey, Balco etc really seek out and thrive seemingly imo. Twitter you block a guy who wants to argue with every tweet or mute him. What is it about Monkey that I see people saying they like?

Not saying I dislike him but unsure what the appeal is about someone like him, big runner or javy who enjoy conflict at the level they crave and the people who want to bang it out on the keyboard all day and night. Someone please explain it to me. I've wondered often

Ras opens a slack and gets 1026 people 24/7/365 as he opens subforums to make sure no one partakes in discussions they dont want to. Take a look there are zero arguments in the politics sub although railbird attempts to start some. Kane posts in there and never had any conflict.

Forums of 20 are where the guys like Monkey, Balco etc really seek out and thrive seemingly imo. Twitter you block a guy who wants to argue with every tweet or mute him. What is it about Monkey that I see people saying they like?

Not saying I dislike him but unsure what the appeal is about someone like him, big runner or javy who enjoy conflict at the level they crave and the people who want to bang it out on the keyboard all day and night. Someone please explain it to me. I've wondered often

He is much more political than he used to be.  Ive known him on the boards for a long time, he’s a really sharp gambler,  

He is much more political than he used to be. Ive known him on the boards for a long time, he’s a really sharp gambler,

Hard to imagine. You need such emotional stability to bet for a living and he spins out of control every other thread. Right or wrong if you have 7 hours to post in a twitter banned me discussion with 3 others currently you arent putting in the proper work for 4 major sports starting in less than a month Imho. I'm working 8 hours a day minimum and falling behind in a lot of areas.

Same with everyone I talk to except a couple of modelers or guys just planning on taking the year off so to speak.

He actually knows what he is talking about and uses actual facts in his arguments, he does it with politics and sports as where others give their opinions /op-eds to make their points. He rubs some people the wrong way because he points out their hypocrisy/bullshit.

Hard to imagine. You need such emotional stability to bet for a living and he spins out of control every other thread. Right or wrong if you have 7 hours to post in a twitter banned me discussion with 3 others currently you arent putting in the proper work for 4 major sports starting in less than a month Imho. I'm working 8 hours a day minimum and falling behind in a lot of areas.

Same with everyone I talk to except a couple of modelers or guys just planning on taking the year off so to speak.

You are more an old school capper compared to him IMO.  He does have a lot of posts in the SBR Think Tank  from back in the day.  Check it out, you can get a better feel for him,  

He actually knows what he is talking about and uses actual facts in his arguments, he does it with politics and sports as where others give their opinions /op-eds to make their points. He rubs some people the wrong way because he points out their hypocrisy/bullshit.

I don't think you're understanding the question I'm asking. If a guy who you obviously agree with but has let's say 5/20 regular posters who viametley disagree with him and 3 of those also are willing to argue their disagreements 24/7 how does this help a forum?

Why is a slack room with 1034 people discussing political so much more civil and thriving compared is the question I'm seeking?

Why are forums also so excited to have agitators that genuinely offend normal people who google gambling forum only to see the same 10 guys rip each other apart?

How would you ever get real gamblers and also pull the humungous crowd of new rec gamblers who are genuinely curious and trying to learn to stick around?

How would you ever get real gamblers and also pull the humungous crowd of new rec gamblers who are genuinely curious and trying to learn to stick around?

You won't.

Revenue isnt nor will ever be generated by a Paddy or Monkey unless some magical sponsor who offers an affiliate deal based on volume of verbiage.

You are more an old school capper compared to him IMO. He does have a lot of posts in the SBR Think Tank from back in the day. Check it out, you can get a better feel for him,

Frank knows him or of him. We discussed him. Not taking anything away from his acumen not that he would offer me that same disparity. Not a attack on him but the type of poster he is and why some would cheer him back or see him as a positive. It's incredibly confusing from a logical standpoint

I don't think you're understanding the question I'm asking. If a guy who you obviously agree with but has let's say 5/20 regular posters who viametley disagree with him and 3 of those also are willing to argue their disagreements 24/7 how does this help a forum?

Why is a slack room with 1034 people discussing political so much more civil and thriving compared is the question I'm seeking?

Why are forums also so excited to have agitators that genuinely offend normal people who google gambling forum only to see the same 10 guys rip each other apart?

RAS isn't going to let that shit go thru his forums.  

He actually knows what he is talking about and uses actual facts in his arguments, he does it with politics and sports as where others give their opinions /op-eds to make their points. He rubs some people the wrong way because he points out their hypocrisy/bullshit.

Sorry, he rubs people the wrong way because he's a human pustule.

I just wanted to clarify that.

I'm working as much as possible right now and have endless amounts to do.

Truth.   When it comes to Football, or sports gambling, guy is on the top level.   When it comes to anything else, he is Raiders level Clueless and Javy level psycho.  

Says the guy who got so triggered at the rx and got banned for doxing a poster. You can't deal with monkey just like at the rx you couldn't deal with willie because facts never coincide with your bullshit. Eat another shit sandwich today you fucking slime.

Says the guy who got so triggered at the rx and got banned for doxing a poster. You can't deal with monkey just like at the rx you couldn't deal with willie because facts never coincide with your bullshit. Eat another shit sandwich today you fucking slime.

You can keep repeating the same lie, but it doesn't make it any less of a lie, you gutless fraud.  Vitterd must have done permanent damage to your already sick mind, whoever you were/are at the stormfront.org Nazi website.   I deal with the little fella just fine.  He can't deal with me, or any sane person that routinely destroys him with facts and logic. He got so triggered,  he was threatening to get my info from the sick doxxer at peeps,  and come shoot me.  That's the kind of garbage sub human you admire.