You may want to go to IRS.GOV for faster checks and other updated info

FISHHEAD

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They wouldn't let me enter my banking info - now it says a check will be mailed on april 24'th.

Did you get an eligibility status and then try to put in your bank info?  I was going to try to give them my bank information, but nowhere to do it...I filed in 2018 and it says not to use the other link if you haven’t filed for 2019.

Did you get an eligibility status and then try to put in your bank info?  I was going to try to give them my bank information, but nowhere to do it...I filed in 2018 and it says not to use the other link if you haven’t filed for 2019.

Yes, It said I was eligible, I got to the next page, problem is they require you to enter either a refund amt or amt owed, i got neither( I owed nothing), so you get an error message, so I have to get a check.

Yes, It said I was eligible, I got to the next page, problem is they require you to enter either a refund amt or amt owed, i got neither( I owed nothing), so you get an error message, so I have to get a check.

You have filed 2019 correct? Or no....I forget?

yes, back in feb

I make enough where I have to file, much of my income is dividends or capital gains, that are taxed at the zero rate, which is why i end up owing nothing.

I think mine is an issue because I haven’t filed 2019, and filed thru TurboTax, and I think I paid in in 2018.  But I’m definitely eligible.

I think mine is an issue because I haven’t filed 2019, and filed thru TurboTax, and I think I paid in in 2018.  But I’m definitely eligible.

I heard the turbo tax issue is only for people that received an instant refund from them(because they're too hard up to wait), in that case they front you the money but your refund goes into a different bank acct they control(so the banking info is not accurate). I'm sure you didn't do that.

I heard the turbo tax issue is only for people that received an instant refund from them(because they're too hard up to wait), in that case they front you the money but your refund goes into a different bank acct they control(so the banking info is not accurate). I'm sure you didn't do that.

Yeah, I didn’t do that.   I paid estimated tax with extension in April.  I ended up overpaying,  and got a refund, but went directly into bank account and not thru any sort of rapid refund deal.  I wonder if because I owed money and didn’t get a net refund?  Only reason I owed, is because like you, no wages. All income and capital gains, rental,  and interest, so no taxes withheld...not because I made six figures.