• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

en·a·bler

/iˈnāblər,eˈnāblər/

Learn to pronounce

noun

a person or thing that makes something possible.

"the people who run these workshops are crime enablers"

a person who encourages or enables negative or self-destructive behavior in another.

"being an enabler to an addict does more harm than good

Sorry boat, but you're his biggest enabler by far from what I understand of this situation.

I get that you're doing it because you want people paid and for the good of the forum, but Brock has now once again gotten away with his behavior.

He couldn't be happier at this very moment, likely thinks of you as a pushover/sucker, and that he could do this again whenever he wants to because someone will always be there to clean up his mess.

He shouldn't be allowed back here until he pays you back, no grey area. But it looks like you're not willing to make that a firm guideline either. That's textbook enabling 101.

Just being honest here. Not attacking your character, merely saying how it is.

Sorry boat, but you're his biggest enabler by far from what I understand of this situation.

I get that you're doing it because you want people paid and for the good of the forum, but Brock has now once again gotten away with his behavior.

He couldn't be happier at this very moment, likely thinks of you as a pushover/sucker, and that he could do this again whenever he wants to because someone will always be there to clean up his mess.

He shouldn't be allowed back here until he pays you back, no grey area. But it looks like you're not willing to make that a firm guideline either. That's textbook enabling 101.

Boat kicked him out, and you're still complaining, give it a rest man.

Letting him stay here and post enabled him.

Banning and paying enabled him.

There is no disable in this situation.

Guys were getting fucked in the ass and he pulled his pants down and said

NO

Don’t fuck their ass, fuck my ass.

I think he deserves some respect and 8oz Vaseline.

Boat kicked him out, and you're still complaining, give it a rest man.

I wasn't complaining, just mentioning that enabling can happen in various ways. I should've mentioned in my post that it was good he at least banned Brock because you're right, that definitely is worth something so I didn't mean to sound like I was underscoring that fact.

I just want boat to 100% not let Brock back unless he gets paid back because not only would it not be right for boat to be the bagholder here, but letting him back without paying boat back would just enable Brock further to repeat the same behavior down the line.