Is KOVICS in a wheelchair or otherwise disabled?

ronald

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't say this to mock him. I'm genuinely curious. There's no other way to explain his frequency of posts. I question whether he even takes a break to feed himself or if he's on an IV. Does he soil himself? Use bedpan? Diaper? It's perplexing.

That is an interesting theory. For an unpaid poster, his posting stamina is inexplicable.

BAUS

I don't say this to mock him. I'm genuinely curious. There's no other way to explain his frequency of posts. I question whether he even takes a break to feed himself or if he's on an IV. Does he soil himself? Use bedpan? Diaper? It's perplexing.

That is an interesting theory. For an unpaid poster, his posting stamina is inexplicable.

BAUS

I'm genuinely curious. Are you two related?  Do you live near each other? Whats the dealio?

As for Kovacs, hes as sharp as a tack and is obviously trolling you guys but you don't even notice. Guy is intelligent and street smart. Nobody seems to argue facts with him, they almost always resort to name calling or bringing up his personal history - a clear indication someone is losing an argument.

I'm genuinely curious. Are you two related? Do you live near each other? Whats the dealio?

As for Kovacs, hes as sharp as a tack and is obviously trolling you guys but you don't even notice. Guy is intelligent and street smart. Nobody seems to argue facts with him, they almost always resort to name calling or bringing up his personal history - a clear indication someone is losing an argument.

That’s funny, because to me he comes across as an uneducated, babbling, brain-fried-from-too-many-drugs, homeless man.

BAUS

That’s funny, because to me he comes across as an uneducated, babbling, brain-fried-from-too-many-drugs, homeless man.

BAUS

Possibly because you cannot see the forest due to all the trees. I've read his posts and he often posts things that are quite insightful and intelligent. He also trolls you guys and you continually take the bait.

Lol, no. Impossible.

BAUS

I'm calling your bluff, pal. I know what I know.

Sinker say his hand messed up and every single post of his is one keystroke at a time with 1 finger. He also says he’s a great golfer.

so you find some comfort in life Peggy, Sinker mostly on phone of late typing with one thumb. Right thumb.

Left dont work too good.

Sinker was a good golfer. About 40 years ago.

Now an 11 and trending poorly

I hope this eases your Sinker Angst.

Here for you baby!!

so you find some comfort in life Peggy, Sinker mostly on phone of late typing with one thumb. Right thumb.

Left dont work too good.

Sinker was a good golfer. About 40 years ago.

Now an 11 and trending poorly

I hope this eases your Sinker Angst.

Here for you baby!!

To all the haters, this is Kovacs trolling you guys.