Is KOVICS in a wheelchair or otherwise disabled?

ronald

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm genuinely curious. Are you two related?  Do you live near each other? Whats the dealio?

As for Kovacs, hes as sharp as a tack and is obviously trolling you guys but you don't even notice. Guy is intelligent and street smart. Nobody seems to argue facts with him, they almost always resort to name calling or bringing up his personal history - a clear indication someone is losing an argument.

KOVICS is the only poster I've ever blocked in my long and decorated career as a forum poster. So you're right - if he's trolling me, I don't even notice, because I don't see what he posts (unless others quote him). I also don't know what trolling means in this context.

I never bring up his personal history because I don't know his personal history. I know nothing about him other than the fact that he does nothing other than post on this forum. Don't know/don't care. But I assume by your post that I am correct, and that he is indeed crippled or incapacitated in some way. I'm sorry to hear that. I will take that into consideration going forward, and I will not mock him any further.

How often do you think about Paul Bearer? He will never be forgotten.