Sounds as though Axel finally had a good mush

nothing but winners

Well from what i gathered, and I’m not the smartest guy in forum history, but apparently  some states will be opening up tomorrow or friday. Not a full blown open up but in stages, groups of 10 or fewer practicing social gathering...

I would assume the Western states would open up 1st as the virus was out that way 1st, as long as things have been somewhat under control for the last 14 days.   Then it would work towards the east cost, EXCEPT NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY AND MASSACHUSETTS as these states are a ways off from just starting stage 1 of the open up......   

As for Vegas, Fuck em.......... I’m just looking to live a somewhat normal life and get the fuck out and enjoy the days i have left in this world.  Doesn’t matter to me if Vegas is open or not.   I know the offshore shops are hoping it takes a year for Vegas to open up......

It's all laid in the new STAGE program 

Check it out

Many states will advance in stages, only to regress. .............how many??, who the hell knows

That’s why we will leave that to the experts,  You seem to think you know everything about anything.  YOU just keep worrying about NOT SHITTING YOUR PANTS AND CHANGING YOUR DIAPER WHILE PLAYING VIDEO POKER PAL.