N95 Mask Price?

Jerryfan

I'm from the US but not in the US now.  But can someone tell me what is the n95 mas price right now in the US?  Are all of you wearing it when you go out to grocery shop?  I heard some people wear like scarf but that is not enough right? 

I see some mask where it looks like a blue covering only that doesn't resemble anything like a n95 mask.  

Anyone can recommend a mask and also, can you reuse it?  I only would use it for at most 2 hours a week when grocery shopping and twice a week at the most.  So wondering how many would i need if i get an n95 mask.

How much did you pay for each of them?  Do you know the exact model of the n95 mask you have?

Im outside the US now and looking to buy some online and it seems like the n95 mask cost around 15 dollars or more less each.  Is that the price in the US?  Lately ppl here have been wearing masks but most wear the blue covering but the ones they get, im positive those are the cheaper ones.  But how much do the blue covering one cost and could you reuse them or they are a one time thing?

Took a look at link.  Wow so only 12 dollars for a mask with those other things included?  I actually thought it was hard to get a n95 mask or you had to pay at least 40 dollars for one?

Does anyone know how much n95 mask cost before this whole situation?

Mol, can you explain why the circle mask or n95 is a huge pain?  So get those blue color surgical mask then?

I'm from the US but not in the US now.  But can someone tell me what is the n95 mas price right now in the US?  Are all of you wearing it when you go out to grocery shop?  I heard some people wear like scarf but that is not enough right? 

I see some mask where it looks like a blue covering only that doesn't resemble anything like a n95 mask.  

Anyone can recommend a mask and also, can you reuse it?  I only would use it for at most 2 hours a week when grocery shopping and twice a week at the most.  So wondering how many would i need if i get an n95 mask.

They used to cost $1, you cant buy them anymore, where i live very few wear them 20-25% tops.

I have a fresh box of 20 N95's, dont wear them, no real need.

Nothing makes you look more like a chicken shit coward than wearing a mask because of irrational fear.

If you feel like you need to wear a mask, just stay home and hide under the bed until the government tells you that the monster is gone.

i agree, it's pretty much a signal you're gay, you walk into a place wearing one and all the guys are winking at each other.

I have a fresh 50 pack i thought about selling on ebay

I should prob hold onto then in case they are really needed certainly not now

I would save them with the hope that you and yours NEVER need them.

This is just a LIVE EXERCISE.

But when the real BIG problem happens?

Those 95’s will be worth more than a vault of gold.

• 2 months later...