I can't believe how F-ing stupid most of Americans are.. SHEEP

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The collaboration of ABC/NBC/CBS tonight was comical.  Anyone catch any of it?  

Globalism at it's finest.  It even had that trademark in the top/left corner.  Lady Gaga?  Bill Gates?  And the rest of the bullshit? LOL

Ok.... 

It was a joke, enjoyed some of the music though. I thought it was a 2 hour WHO infomercial.

good to see people are finally waking up that this was never about a virus

after 9/11 we had the homeland security terror alert level that told us how afraid to be... that damn thing was at the top 2 levels for 10 straight years even though nothing happened

what are all these governors and mayors gonna do a month from now if there isn't a single case of the virus?  some of these jackasses have said there won't be any gatherings until 2021 (so much for freedom of peaceful assembly)

i, for one, am breaking every law i can break, because no police officer is giving tickets right now or arresting anyone for misdemeanors... in wisconsin the courts are closed until may 24th and we have freedom to a fair and speedy trial (30 days)... so it is impossible to get a speeding ticket because it would be thrown out anyway

good to see people are finally waking up that this was never about a virus

after 9/11 we had the homeland security terror alert level that told us how afraid to be... that damn thing was at the top 2 levels for 10 straight years even though nothing happened

what are all these governors and mayors gonna do a month from now if there isn't a single case of the virus? some of these jackasses have said there won't be any gatherings until 2021 (so much for freedom of peaceful assembly)

i, for one, am breaking every law i can break, because no police officer is giving tickets right now or arresting anyone for misdemeanors... in wisconsin the courts are closed until may 24th and we have freedom to a fair and speedy trial (30 days)... so it is impossible to get a speeding ticket because it would be thrown out anyway

Incorrect

There is literally zero chance of spreading this nonsense outside but I'm getting nasty looks from cunts for not wearing a mask when I walk the dog.

The same people who refuse to question the main stream narrative on the virus are the same people who consult the board of historical outcomes at the roulette wheel before placing a wager.

Most people simply cannot be reasoned with because they lack any critical thinking skills.

prohibited but shelter-in-place or stay at home laws are illegal and unconstitutional, in addition to being unenforceable

they are nothing more than suggestions, and almost all of the cops hate them and won't do anything about it if you're in violation

Yup, if governors have the power to violate the constitution, then Trump does too, he should shut down the fake press. , freedom of the press doesn't matter, he just has to sign an edict, right? iI's an emergency? that's exactly what the Gov's are doing, You cant assemble, pray, work, etc, because i say so.

Yup, if governors have the power to violate the constitution, then Trump does too, he should shut down the fake press. , freedom of the press doesn't matter, he just has to sign an edict, right? iI's an emergency? that's exactly what the Gov's are doing, You cant assemble, pray, work, etc, because i say so.

has one single person in any state been arrested for violating a stay at home order?  that tells you how illegal and unenforceable it is

are you telling me that cops in ohio are giving speeding tickets?

i was told by a police officer that no milwaukee county cops are giving traffic tickets unless you're drunk driving ... picture a speeding ticket, it has a court appearance date on it, they can't give one

Besides, why would a cop want to expose his health to a possible carrier?