Win Boats golf balls continues here with standings

Teddy kgb

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dogball?

Is he the guy that posted that vid for you?

Cool. :cigar

LOL truly unrelated. As if golf balls I won days earlier could buy me , would take at least a few tees also 

That being said I’ve received a forum history lesson since then , lmaooo. 

sticking strictly to the subject video, why wouldn’t any poster advocate against Brock who has abandoned his family during quarantine traveling to vegas where the City is closed , you can’t gamble and it’s  locked down.  Even the drag hookers Brock bangs are not working 

LOL truly unrelated. As if golf balls I won days earlier could buy me , would take at least a few tees also 

sticking strictly to the subject video, why wouldn’t any poster advocate against Brock who has abandoned his family during quarantine traveling to vegas where the City is closed , you can’t gamble and it’s  locked down.  Even the drag hookers Brock bangs are not working

It"s all good, dogball.

I was just bumping this thread to make sure it got to Platty Status...:cugar

Wouldn't surprise me if Brock is still driving a truck, which is why he's always moving around? He had to say he lost his job top make his stiff story real, no one in their right mind would go from ILL to vegas with no gambling there(or anything else).