Deem got his who ha slapped

Boatboatboat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That optional clown reminds me of that dumbfuck stiff Tripp. Just dumb as shit and doesn’t know it.

Optional is not dumb, actually far from it and he consistently provides accurate and current information regarding matters regarding offshore and bitcoin.

Don't forget though that he is employed by SBR and tows the company line so don't expect him to bite the hand that feeds.

Optional is not dumb, actually far from it and he consistently provides accurate and current information regarding matters regarding offshore and bitcoin.

Don't forget though that he is employed by SBR and tows the company line so don't expect him to bite the hand that feeds.

Clear moron

You’re making an excuse for a moron who is backing a stiff

No, by brilliant friend I've made no excuses at all. I just tried to clarify after joey posted that Optional is dumb. I know he is not dumb because I've read hundreds of his posts.

I suspect you don't like this because it seems as I'm taking the opposite position to yours and supporting whatever it is Opti said to you about Brock etc.

I'm not agreeing with how Opti may be behaving regarding your posts, but remember where you posted. It was SBR and he is employed there. Of course he is going to stick up for those that pay him.

If you have read 100 or more of his posts as I have you'll realize hes no dummy but definitely drinks the SBR kool aid.

Optimal is sticking up for yiz

Thats not what I replied to earlier. The topic of my post was very clear and to the point - Optional is not dumb. I wasn't commenting about anything else.

If he is taking Yismans side its because he is following SBR protocol. Which I don't agree with.

He is not dumb though. Far from it.