Deem got his who ha slapped

Boatboatboat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sbr protocol is to back a stiff?

I know you're playing dumb but I'll indulge this time. SBR policy is to protect their players, which also protects SBR which keeps the affiliate payments and kickbacks coming to them from player losses at the books they promote. You think Yisman is a winning gambler (that can't/won't pay his forum bets)? SBR knows for sure the answer to this.

Brock claiming to be worth more than $200k now. Lmfao

Alberta Oil worth -.40 a gallon

EDMONTON — Oil is known for floating atop the surface instead of sinking into the depths.

But in the wake of crude oil prices going below $0 this week, that doesn’t seem to be the case when a pandemic keeps planes, cars and people immobile across the globe.

Alberta has been gripping the safety bar as its oil and gas roller-coaster has been in free fall since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak and the oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia that’s flooded the market.

This week, the entire structure shook when the benchmark oil price for North America became so cheap that it went into the negative price range in future markets.

This oil industry bellwether price point — West Texas Intermediate crude (WTI) — dipped to negative $37 per barrel on Monday, viscerally under scoring the devastation the coronavirus pandemic has swept over the frozen world economy.

And Alberta, one of the world’s largest oil producing jurisdictions, is reeling.

Can you get your fat ass off your couch and learn to read?

You aren’t interesting enough to read that whole thread with you crying about how dare they because you are a pro BS :laugh

I was going off what your pal Shari said

If you’re only joke against me is calling me fat every day at least read some of my threads when I used to bust Kinger about his weight for some tips on how to be funny at least :bulb