Name your UnderRated athlete of the last 15-20 years

BarryRunSome

Two stick out for me

Ichiro-Unbelievable what he has accomplished in the states. Lots of bashers say this guy is nothing but a singles hitter. TeamMates will tell you if he wanted, he could have hit 25-30 HR's a year. Hopefully he's able to reach 3K hits. Hell of a career

Mr.BigShot Chauncey Billups-In his prime no one did it better at the position. Toughness,grit. Great chemistry guy that any team would have loved to have. Always thought he didn't get the credit he deserved.

His moves off the ball were a thing of beauty. He played the villain role rather well. I used to love the NBA but now everyone seems to be bff regardless of what team they play for. The Pacers & Knicks games were awesome.

Reggie Miller was a string-bean who shot well. Beautiful shot' date=' though.[/quote']

Two stick out for me

Ichiro-Unbelievable what he has accomplished in the states. Lots of bashers say this guy is nothing but a singles hitter. TeamMates will tell you if he wanted, he could have hit 25-30 HR's a year. Hopefully he's able to reach 3K hits. Hell of a career

Mr.BigShot Chauncey Billups-In his prime no one did it better at the position. Toughness,grit. Great chemistry guy that any team would have loved to have. Always thought he didn't get the credit he deserved.

Hard to argue against those two for sure.

I really hope Ichiro gets to 3000

His moves off the ball were a thing of beauty. He played the villain role rather well. I used to love the NBA but now everyone seems to be bff regardless of what team they play for. The Pacers & Knicks games were awesome.

Heat-Knicks was also a great rivalry. Back when players on different teams didn't like each other. The BFF shit is nauseating

Yeah the league has become a joke, when Kobe retires it will signal the end of an era.

People always say this when a big player retires. They said it when Michael Jordan retired, and Kobe and others took over. Now that Kobe is retiring soon, you're hearing the same thing. There's always going to be someone to replace those players, trust me. Basketball players are a dime a dozen.

Paul O'neill? :laugh

.288 lifetime hitter. 281 homers. 2000+ plus hits. More hits than games played. 5 time all star. 1269 ribbys. 1994 Al batting title. .833 ops. Four time World Series champion.

.284 lifetime hitter in the playoffs. 11 home runs. Always came through in the clutch.

Didn't juice like the rest of the league at the time so he is always overlooked. Was never the best player on his team but was always consistant and played his ass off.