Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention OXY

He has done amazing forever, although in my personal opinion I believe it was much easier to acquire wealth back then. Maybe I’m wrong and someone who’s been around the block can prove me wrong. I think the game has changed too much for him, maybe I’m wrong. Yes he has a bazillion shares of companies that will never collapse and pay good dividends, he deserves tons of credit for that

He has done amazing forever, although in my personal opinion I believe it was much easier to acquire wealth back then. Maybe I’m wrong and someone who’s been around the block can prove me wrong. I think the game has changed too much for him, maybe I’m wrong. Yes he has a bazillion shares of companies that will never collapse and pay good dividends, he deserves tons of credit for that

I am not an EXPERT on Warren, but here it is:

The guy is SUPER-SHARP, and feeds his mind several books a week. And has a memory that is highly retentive. And eats McDonald's every morning. With his poverty ass. ;-/

Anyway, after he had some remarkable success with investing years ago, it got to the point where anything he bought or sold was followed by others. Guess what? It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy. He could buy a stock that sells turds, and there are people who would follow him. And it's going to bump up. And MORE people will buy, and so on.

So, I only analyze Buffett on his overall approach, not his specific picks.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/3-strong-buy-penny-stocks-134352371.html

Your pothead just googled penny stocks and picked the cheapest first stock that popped up lol

That is just as good a theory as any. If Dude has any proof otherwise, then I'd love to hear it. EDIT: Dude is Weed Dealer Dude.

"Buy low, sell high, maaaaaan. Real high."

Hahhahahhaha!

I am not an EXPERT on Warren, but here it is:

The guy is SUPER-SHARP, and feeds his mind several books a week. And has a memory that is highly retentive. And eats McDonald's every morning. With his poverty ass. ;-/

Anyway, after he had some remarkable success with investing years ago, it got to the point where anything he bought or sold was followed by others. Guess what? It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy. He could buy a stock that sells turds, and there are people who would follow him. And it's going to bump up. And MORE people will buy, and so on.

So, I only analyze Buffett on his overall approach, not his specific picks.

I agree, he used to be a long term investor, would ride out the dips, perhaps due to his age he doesn't want to die with a loser?