Master stock pick thread

WVU

i read their wikipedia page and still cant figure out what they do or how they make money.

can you clarify it for me.

i'm talking about GNUS

In the basic Buffett ideology from decades ago, that's an instant "NO" on buying.

But in the modern age, you give tech companies a little break. A chance to hit that score. GNUS creates and licenses animated programming. Picture them with the next "Barney" or "SpongeBob SquarePants" cartoon bought on an exclusive deal by Disney+. That's their game.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the basic Buffett ideology from decades ago, that's an instant "NO" on buying.

But in the modern age, you give tech companies a little break. A chance to hit that score. GNUS creates and licenses animated programming. Picture them with the next "Barney" or "SpongeBob SquarePants" cartoon bought on an exclusive deal by Disney+. That's their game.

So they're banking on being bought and maybe shut down to limit competition? Good plan if you're in it for a quick hit.

Spirit on fire this morning, all airlines are

I remember only a couple weeks ago telling everyone to buy this shit up when it was at 9.  Now it is 19.11.  I hope you guys listened.  I have pumped up 4-5 stocks in this thread and 2 of them are up over 100%. Spirit will continue to rise.

-top 5 market mind