Master stock pick thread

WVU

Just now, milwaukee mike said:

what are your thoughts on rivn?

i'm about even, and i've been on the conservative bullish side from 100 down to 62

options pay so freaking much it's ridiculous... if it just flatlines around 60 for a few weeks i'll be rich

I have not dug deep into them but thought the IPO stuff was crazy....and of course the Brock angle...lol....traded it a couple times intraday on the way down for peanuts but need to read more before any serious play

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, WVU said:

Nice work, pal.  I’ll hit it with you next time.  Let me know 

I was hoping it would be with earnings yesterday and the strong market would have made it perfect....but people are getting better at seeing some of the BS....but not to worry still plenty of blind followers....

Gotta love Elon yesterday.....

• The “Tesla Bot” is the “most important product” that Tesla is developing this year, CEO Elon Musk said Wednesday on a fourth-quarter earnings call, putting it ahead of the Cybertruck and other vehicles, including the Semi and the Roadster.
  • The robot, code-named Optimus, “has the potential to be more significant than the vehicle business over time,” Musk said.
  • The robot is an example of Musk’s showmanship, in which he announces that Tesla is working on exciting products scheduled for years into the future that help to energize employees, customers and investors.

Chinese New Year starts Monday so the HK market shut for two weeks. open tomorrow (tonight) and Monday (sunday night).

you can do some digging on wechat with their HK symbol.  wechat has a google search type feature and you can translate all the articles you find.  i track 0144.hk (CMHHY here) on there, you get information you won't get with a google search here.  takes some time to get the hang of it, but not that time consuming once hang of it. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Screw Andrews said:

Went LONG 100 TSLA @ $820 just before close....I think this is a pretty easy trade...even tho I think the company is worth nowhere near $820 a share...lol

Let the rah-rah reddit gang push it way past it's valuation for you. They love that stock even more than the cars. Elon Musk is their hero.

Good luck Screw.