Wrestlemania bet thread

Gabe McIntosh

It's time for the granddaddy of them all.. And I know Im not the only degen that bets on the majors...I love to pick up some extra coin on these heres a couple that I like to cash today

Rollins -160 against Orton

Mizdow -135 to win the battle

And parlay Kidd/Cesaro/ sting and cena

Let's hear some input gentlemen

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I hammered that Rock bet.

I heard he may make an appearance and set up Lesnar vs Rock for next years mania.

I like the Rollins bet too. He should win. But he will be cashing in MITB soon. And usually the MITB holder goes on a losing streak until they cash in. And story line purposes it makes no sense for Orton not to get his revenge. But on the other hand Rollins can win tonight and then lose to Orton at the next ppv.

Mizdow will prob win too. But I'd rather see Ryback. They should have had the Miz and Mizdown feud end at Mania with them fighting eachother.

Also Stardust and Golddust should have been happening tonight too.

Ya I agree with this^^^ I think Rollins will cash in on a raw... Most of the time that's how it goes down... The crazy line movement looks like Brock loses tonight too which is lame but it is what it is..

Really hope Reigns doesn't win. Don't get me wrong I like the guy. But I wanna see Lesnar continue to dominate for a while.