Who is your best friend on forums NEVER MET?

FISHHEAD

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of good friends on forum that I love, but probably FW and Dingo.  Been friends with FW for over a decade I believe, and Dingo has been a very loyal and supportive pal in more recent years.   

Chris Harvard is accusing you of being the head of organized cwime in Forumville over at Peeps. 

Lots of good friends on forum that I love, but probably FW and Dingo. Been friends with FW for over a decade I believe, and Dingo has been a very loyal and supportive pal in more recent years.

Yanks, Dingo, FW. Marry fuck or kill

In the drink, comped me down myrtle beach one week back in the day , a place I had a summer home anyway , but between my girl and drinking never made it to his bar...

Funnyb , flew me to Vegas and tooK Louisville losing to nc state, ti guess or it was not let me smoke out the window or several other things I wasn’t confrabke with to fly back east on his coin within 24 hours ,

I like most everyone here even the ones I bust on, if I had to pick a handful to start, Joey, X and Mad Tiger seem like they’d be fun to grab a beer with and prank Kinger, Yanks and Boat

I left IAG off the list because Yanks PM’d us all after Lagger dumped him and said if we get anywhere near her, he had Pocket Rockets and a passport on retainer :bulb

In the drink, comped me down myrtle beach one week back in the day , a place I had a summer home anyway , but between my girl and drinking never made it to his bar...

Funnyb , flew me to Vegas and tooK Louisville losing to nc state, ti guess or it was not let me smoke out the window or several other things I wasn’t confrabke with to fly back east on his coin within 24 hours ,

is this prison slang??

I like most everyone here even the ones I bust on, if I had to pick a handful to start, Joey, X and Mad Tiger seem like they’d be fun to grab a beer with and prank Kinger, Yanks and Boat

I left IAG off the list because Yanks PM’d us all after Lagger dumped him and said if we get anywhere near her, he had Pocket Rockets and a passport on retainer :bulb

Hoops, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you don't bust on anybody. A good few times you do make more sense that the other guy, but bust, no. You don't do that. It's not good for your frame of mind to think you do.

Just a tip, kid, that kinda talk will get you nowhere here. There's a few stupid people that will try and gurgle something back at you, but the genuises will read four words and click away.