Lunch at HARRYS CHOCOLATE SHOP - video

Brock Landers

I’m hesitant about going to restaurants right when they open. Think about it. They weren’t getting deliveries while closed. So they are serving you stuff that they had stored from 2 months ago. I’d rather wait until the Brocks of the world eat through the old inventory and I’ll wait for the fresh stuff

incorrect

I’m hesitant about going to restaurants right when they open. Think about it. They weren’t getting deliveries while closed. So they are serving you stuff that they had stored from 2 months ago. I’d rather wait until the Brocks of the world eat through the old inventory and I’ll wait for the fresh stuff

He makes for the ultimate guinea pig

He's hasn't become the biggest food square by accident.

Hope you catch the rona

Not enough PAIN or SUFFERING though.

It is the LOCK of LIFE.

One day, in the not too distant future.

STIFFY E is going to get INVOLVED with the WRONG person.

At the WRONG time.

On a wager amount LARGE enough that he can't even PARTIALLY pay, or on some other dealing involving BIG MONEY.