hi

EugeneMorgan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

currently sitting in my recliner. not as much pull or push these days.

eugene the surname rather than the town. 

phil knight has done wondrous things with that athletic program.

my favorite oregon student athlete of all-time was the late great steve prefontaine if that gives you any idea of my time on this earth.

feel free to call me gene.

certainly seems an odd duck or two around here but i guess that is just part of the character.

or part of the furnishings as alicia might say.

intentions were not literal as that is more of a euphemism than anything.

the children used to shout doctor eugene.

i would say yes i am.

always got a little guffaw out of the whippersnappers.

you can still call me gene.

the 95 south runs right through florence from fayetteville and we do enjoy the drive.

charleston and savannah are two beautiful cities and it is a pleasure to visit quite often.

the culinary scene is fantastic and the antebellum charm cannot be beat.

as far as florence had a nephew that went to francis marion but really never saw it as more of a rest stop on the way to those aforementioned cities.

also had another nephew graduate from the citadel. summa cum laude.  very proud.  actually played basketball there.  

but that is a story for another time.

we can continue this discourse tomorrow.  alicia is getting restless and even though i am no spring chicken as yourself.

we all know it is best not to keep the ladies waiting as they tend to get a bit shall we say surly.

keep firing those queries young whippersnapper. it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

you can call me gene.

mr joe bag on here a bit early as we had a nice sunday brunch.  just alicia and i. she puts out quite a southern spread

as to how i found the place well with lots of downtime these days i simply google searched gambling forums.

even for an old fuddy duddy like myself that is simple enough.

saved the first ten sites and checked them out.  three or four of them were gambling addiction sites of which i have no interest in.

a couple of the others were dead or not up to date so to speak.

signed up for this one and a couple others and decided to dip my toe in to the water here.

despite the occasional odd duck and a few john singer types this place seems to be welcoming.

thanks for asking.  im much obliged.

you can call me gene.

and besides the few characters here give me a little bit of shall we say research for my line of work.

dont quite have the gumption to interact with everyone yet but appreciate those that are interested.

hopefully when the games start back up we can ramp up the cordial discussions.

as for the silliness a john ruskin quote probably describes it best.

you can call me gene