Brocks thoughts on scams and life

Boatboatboat

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already paid into MEDICARE sweetie

Medicare doesn’t pay for skilled nursing facilities SWEETIE.  You pay that out of pocket at about 100k per year, or go on Medicaid (welfare) when all your money is gone.and you need nursing home care. 

Medicare doesn’t pay for skilled nursing facilities SWEETIE. You pay that out of pocket at about 100k per year, or go on Medicaid (welfare) when all your money is gone.and you need nursing home care.

Who are you kidding he isn't living close to that long.

Medicare doesn’t pay for skilled nursing facilities SWEETIE. You pay that out of pocket at about 100k per year, or go on Medicaid (welfare) when all your money is gone.and you need nursing home care.

you're talking about something that impacts everyone equally in that case.

I'm set for Medicare as needed for everything that I'll need it for. Beyond that isn't part of the discussion

Exactly. Also, if I was a con person. my parents would have never let me file bankruptcy due to my own behavior. Would have paid off all creditors and persons STOLEN from (like on Prosper) and would have been taken off of my inheritance,.

This is just disgusting. Beginning to agree with Peep’s peeps and Forumville, that in no way should TGF have given this guy a platform. You stiff for whatever reason, you do the decent thing and disappear from Forums til you can pay or are at least making arrangements. You don’t pull a Brock or a Yisman.

And yes, agree with you that amount of money is nothing if nursing home possibility exists. Since he probably hasn’t paid much into SS. he will probably be draining givernment more on Medicaid when his time comes.

You should be a moderator here.

Wise. WISE.

I believe he doesn’t have insurance now, and therefore is already DRAINING the state of IL.

But look at him?

You think he takes his health serious?

Won’t be until he is in adult diapers, all ALONE.

That’s when he will drain and drain.

It’s -250,000 that he cannot do 20 bilateral bicep curls in under 30 seconds.

you're talking about something that impacts everyone equally in that case.

I'm set for Medicare as needed for everything that I'll need it for. Beyond that isn't part of the discussion

No it doesn’t impact everyone equally.   Why isn’t it part of the discussion?

You should be a moderator here.

Wise. WISE.

I believe he doesn’t have insurance now, and therefore is already DRAINING the state of IL.

But look at him?

You think he takes his health serious?

Won’t be until he is in adult diapers, all ALONE.

That’s when he will drain and drain.

It’s -250,000 that he cannot do 20 bilateral bicep curls in under 30 seconds.

not currently holding

Keep the continue. TIA.