Housepicks = STIFF

batemanpatrickl

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have talked to KGB more than HP on phone...just saying.   Again nothing romantic, nefarious, or sexual. He is also married.   

Defending the notion is absurd, proffering the notion that it’s sketchy  for  a married man to  speak with a female he befriends on a gambling message board is misogynistic, idiotic and sexist.  It presumes the only Interest /  value the female can offer said male is physical .

Defending the notion is absurd, proffering the notion that it’s sketchy  for  a married man to  speak with a female he befriends on a gambling message board is misogynistic, idiotic and sexist.  It presumes the only Interest /  value the female can offer said male is physical .

Okay snowflake. I see you are obsessed with me; asking people to provide you with links to my social media accounts.

Another loser who thinks it's funny to take things offline.

If you want a kiss just ask me via PM.

Agreed with every last bit...

except for omission of the Oxford comma.   

Okay snowflake. I see you are obsessed with me; asking people to provide you with links to my social media accounts.

Another loser who thinks it's funny to take things offline.

If you want a kiss just ask me via PM.

Easier for you to fabricate facts then Speak truth. Didn’t ask for your social media. Care zero about you. Felt badly years ago when you told that story and you were stuck in living situation. Your constant mockery of housepicks who appears to be working hard and making 93k a year baffles me. What kind of twat does that.

I see you don’t like being exposed for what you are. Now STFU or I’ll put you in a time out.

Easier for you to fabricate facts then Speak truth. Didn’t ask for your social media. Care zero about you. Felt badly years ago when you told that story and you were stuck in living situation. Your constant mockery of housepicks who appears to be working hard and making 93k a year baffles me. What kind of twat does that.

I see you don’t like being exposed for what you are. Now STFU or I’ll put you in a time out.

Yesterday, 09:37 PM

Lmao, what does the tale of the Tape look like ?
Being serious and respectful as I don’t know, why all the tranny talk re KK. Is he one or does he like them. If possible can I have a link to this. Thanks

Just posted your exact quote from Peep's smart guy. Like House you are a liar and certified piece of shit.

Yesterday, 09:37 PM

Dogball2011

Lmao, what does the tale of the Tape look like ?

Being serious and respectful as I don’t know, why all the tranny talk re KK. Is he one or does he like them. If possible can I have a link to this. Thanks

What don’t you understand. ? Requesting A link to the post.

Silly child likes to mislead and aggregate. Who you or anyone is attracted to I don’t care about , if I’m reading all this banter id like to have facts. Proved only that you are a clown but everyone knows that all ready.

What don’t you understand. ? Requesting A link to the post.

Silly child likes to mislead and aggregate. Who you or anyone is attracted to I don’t care about , if I’m reading all this banter id like to have facts. Proved only that you are a clown but everyone knows that all ready.

Keep spinning Dogshit. Snowflakes like you dislike facts.