Riots in minneapolis right now

mikeman

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok

First a basic understanding. Having protestors on the ground in other countries has been done for decades, BY THE USA. Its a very easy and low cost way to create civil unrest on foreign soil.

Even if they make up a minuscule part of the crowd they play a key roll. They have the ability to join in with a group of others who are agitated but not looting or burning.   Every hear of a "party starter" at a DJ show? the person who has the ability and the roll of getting more reserved people to jump out on the dance floor? Think along those lines. 

1 person throws a rock......10 others start.

They go to areas with lots of peaceful protestors find a group they think they can get to take it to far, and join in with them.

They also bring the unique aspect of having access to mask rendering tear gas ineffective. as well as their own bang bags.

Again

in a group of 2000

4 "party starters" can have the crowd headed into a violent direction rather quickly

Hype Man 

Do they sell used but reliable machinery like his and can I get it shipped to NYC?

I have no idea what can be shipped to NYC

I have had guns shipped to me

they get shipped to a gun dealer and you pay an additional fee I think 25 dollars that goes to the receiving dealer

I doubt if there are many of those used out there yet

The gun was released late 2017 I think

great example skateboard kid at CNN

who looked 30

but was on a skateboard at a riot

lol

The lesson is you have a rioter standing 10 ft from 20 police bashing on the window again and again, damaging property, and the police stand there and do nothing.

That's not how you keep order, that's not how you get people to respect and fear the law.

Lawlessness breeds more lawlessness.

Clearly Antifa and not a cop.....listen to his ‘tuff’ guy ‘so you want to fight me’ lol a cop would have gone way Harder then that...

On a side note it’s funny to watch Black guys think they’re tuff when it’s 1on1....Hold my blunt someone hold my blunt.....how about you put the pizza box down and your blunt and fight if you really want too...

https://youtu.be/-evjkVfJ7HY

what a beautiful sight

deal with this antifa scum

https://twitter.com/thauserkstp/status/1266789028537516032

They're not going to do anything sleepy, a pretty good chance they'll be standing there in the thousands and the anarchists will burn st paul or somewhere else.

if there is  another riot they'll be lucky to catch a few dozen if they dont use harsh measures. last night they should have used drone strikes.

The lesson is you have a rioter standing 10 ft from 20 police bashing on the window again and again, damaging property, and the police stand there and do nothing.

That's not how you keep order, that's not how you get people to respect and fear the law.

I would have loved to see him pepper sprayed

but think the 200 in the mob would have chaged inside

Clearly Antifa and not a cop.....listen to his ‘tuff’ guy ‘so you want to fight me’ lol a cop would have gone way Harder then that...

On a side note it’s funny to watch Black guys think they’re tuff when it’s 1on1....Hold my blunt someone hold my blunt.....how about you put the pizza box down and your blunt and fight if you really want too...

https://youtu.be/-evjkVfJ7HY

there's several bystanders, what's so hard about knocking that bastard down and then the other two start whaling on him?

We agree on something.

That's why I'd like to see the MP's here.

There would be none of those blue hair pussies standing a foot away giving them the finger

This is the part I am right-wing (sort of) about.

The show's over. Disperse, or go to jail. Tear gas, rubber bullets, and then the real.

Wow, there is room for agreement.

the problem is the last two nights the plan was to launch tear gas and then run away, wait 3-4 hrs, then show back up when the city is burning.

They're not going to do anything sleepy, a pretty good chance they'll be standing there in the thousands and the anarchists will burn st paul or somewhere else.

if there is  another riot they'll be lucky to catch a few dozen if they dont use harsh measures. last night they should have used drone strikes.

Tonight, Shoot to Kill...

What is the O/U on Deaths (in Minny) tonight?

20?