True story from Molly's game. The Night I Lost A Million Dollars

kyhawk

True Tales From A Hollywood Poker Hustler: The Night I Lost A Million Dollars To Rick Salomon Card Player Columnist Houston Curtis Reveals Fact From Fiction In Molly's Game

Ever since the release of Aaron Sorkin’s Molly’s Game, I get asked one question more than any other. ‘Did Harland Eustice really lose a million dollars in one night at the poker table?’

Of course, I would be the one to ask, seeing as how Eustice, played by actor Bill Camp (pictured above), is based on myself and my time in the game alongside Tobey Maguire (Michael Cera) and Molly Bloom (Jessica Chastain).

I would like to share every detail of that fateful night, peeled directly from my book Billion Dollar Hollywood Heist allowing you to judge for yourself.

I pick up the story of my “bad night” several pages in. If you want to know what happened prior, (like how Tobey was stuck $750,000 and miraculously got even) it’s all in the book. Needless to say, this was just the beginning of a very painful time in my life.

Go to the link for the rest of article

https://www.cardplayer.com/poker-news/24974-true-tales-from-a-hollywood-poker-hustler-the-night-i-lost-a-million-dollars-to-rick-salomon

I used to deal with Rick Salomon frequently when I worked at Caesars, he bet sports quite a bit also. Seemed like a nice enough guy, kinda quiet. Was a little guy that didn’t really stand out, was amazed that he was able to pull all those famous chicks.