Poll

HRWager

Pay hi or not?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do we pay him?

• No
    • Yes

Not sure this was answered although mike asked it

Is HRW out the $450 since he didn’t pick it up or not?

Therefore would you be sending $900 instead of $450 now?

Really vague post

Yes I already paid $450 plus $45 in fees. So now Id have to pay another $450 + $45.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’d like to know why the guy didn’t pick up the $450 did he for sure get the ref number? Like doesn’t make sense to waif 6 mo then resurface ??

He said he forgot about it. He got paid multiple times since that date via mg and mo`s but he said he forgot about that one.

He did not pick up the money he does not have it , then where is the money go to ? The store keeps it for not picking it up ?

Is there a law of some kind if you dont pick up the money in a certain time you lose it ?

Most likely the sender could pick it up. I don’t think it’s legal to just keep the money if it isn’t picked up. There’s been class action lawsuits against western union for that same reason.

George how many time have you used “my processor is down” excuse to delay a payout for a few days pal? :pop

No shade here, every book has done that at some point :laugh

lol we dont send Brock to collect money every day. It happens all the time and sometimes the merchant just flat our runs away with our cash. Some guy that owns a Costa Rican soccer team stole 45k from me. He is a big religious mormon guy...lol but not to worry, he gave me 5k and seats to watch a soccer game at his soccer stadium seats. 

Sometimes books have to scramble to look at other merchants when we get stiffed or when they get audited, etc.

Ok so where is the $450 you sent?

It will be at mg`s coffers because we dont do biz with that merchant anymore so we cant ask them to cancel it and give us a refund. If we could do that I would ask for the money back and send it back minus the fee for the 2nd payout.

Deemer has the most astute points here

People need to take notes

Not getting full story

I lose $100 in shoe

I no longer have the shoe

How do I remember 6 mo later I had this shoe with $100 in it?

this thread reminded me of a moneygram i never picked up about 9 years ago, can't remember the book though

did you offer a FP as an olive?

No. The guy is a douche. As soon as we said we would think about it he tried to blackmail us saying he was taking it to the forums so he can eat a dick as far as Im concerned. I was just curious to see what you guys thought about it.

They use fake names from CR`s voting election system so they probably could if they were still in biz.

Lol.  How does the fake name pick it back up (has to show id I think().   I remember some problem I had where I couldn't pick up the money and the book couldnt get it back either.

I once sent money to just bet, and they said the person I sent to was sick, and to get a refund, and send to person X,Y,Z. I said that’s horse shit and the manager goes haven’t you ever taken a day off of work? Unreal.

I have numerous crazy P2P transaction stories. I swear years of my life expectancy have been shaved off because of it.

Lol.  How does the fake name pick it back up (has to show id I think().   I remember some problem I had where I couldn't pick up the money and the book couldnt get it back either.

lol, no one actually goes to pick up the money or send the money. They have a database of names and they just it cancel and the funds are returned to them. Its all done online and they have the ID in case that mg corp needs it.

I once sent money to just bet, and they said the person I sent to was sick, and to get a refund, and send to person X,Y,Z. I said that’s horse shit and the manager goes haven’t you ever taken a day off of work? Unreal.

I have numerous crazy P2P transaction stories. I swear years of my life expectancy have been shaved off because of it.

Many times names get blacklisted. We only find out after someone sends the money and it cant be collected. Its a hassle but you have to pick it up and resend it to another name and then the original name is deleted from the database.

Turn the transaction around......he sends you 450 and you don’t pick it up, does money ever get credited to his account??? I think we no answer is NO.  So he is free to go back and claim his 450 because you never picked up......  Now reverse the method and you have your answer.....

Would I wait 7 months to add the money to his account?

Yes if you have not picked up the money yet......You aren’t adding money if you never picked it up

Correct but I wouldnt add the money because I dont have a refence number. The question that you should be asking me is : Would you collect the money and wait 7 months to add it to his account?

The guy was paid and all info was given. He was lazy/dumb/stupid whatever you want to call it and he didnt collect it. I can understand a few weeks, maybe a month if he was travelling but over 6 months later it`s ridiculous.

George

you are a good guy, but until the person is paid in full, then he isnt paid in full....... make sense?

Nonsense.  I mail you $450 cash.  It comes, you throw it out by accident.  Am I on the hook to send it again?

I actually know a story of a local that mailed cash in magazines and some idiot threw out like 8000.

He was paid 5 figures and he is arguing because he "forgot" about 450.

If he was just paid 5 figures he must have some action with you.....if it was me I would still want action....after all that's what booking is all about....since you said you are out the $450 I would offer some sort of FP to keep the customer if they are solid pay....and since it's post up with you they must be....or if you're scared of his action I guess you'll blow him off