1. 1. Do we pay him?

• No
    • Yes

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am surprised that these kind of things HR wager does not take seriously about their clients

you dont really care to look into to see that your client has not picked up the money in a long time ?

its very courteous to keep an eye on your clients and ask them about receiving the funds and so on that would be very professional 

b

i am surprised that these kind of things HR wager does not take seriously about their clients

you dont really care to look into to see that your client has not picked up the money in a long time ?

its very courteous to keep an eye on your clients and ask them about receiving the funds and so on that would be very professional

b

Let’s make a bet. I’ll give you 450 bucks for you to send it to a book of your choice. Take a payout 1 week later via mg and don’t pick up the money. I bet you 1k that they won’t follow up.

Let’s make a bet. I’ll give you 450 bucks for you to send it to a book of your choice. Take a payout 1 week later via mg and don’t pick up the money. I bet you 1k that they won’t follow up.

i am just saying it would be very profesional from the book side to ask the customers or at least see or look into the funds to see if they were picked up or not especially money gram or western union its a shame that we losing our money and nobody does shit for us but just want us to lose

2. MoneyGram

• How long until expiration: Money orders are valid for one year after purchase. After a year, you can still cash the money order, but you’ll have to pay a service fee. When you cash the money order, the service will be deducted from the face value of the money order. Specific service fees vary depending on the state where you cash your order but are usually around $1.50 per month, so they’ll add up the longer you wait!
  • How to check the status of a money order (i.e., whether it’s been cashed): See our research on how to track a MoneyGram money order.
  • How to request a refund/replacement:
    • Payers: Fill out and submit the Money Order Refund Request (also available in Spanish). The form includes instructions and costs $18 to submit. Use the same form regardless of whether your money order was filled out or not. If the money order hasn’t been cashed, you can recover a refund. If it has been cashed already, MoneyGram will send you a photocopy of it.
    • Payees: You can request a refund by filling out the Payee Refund Request Form (also available in Spanish). It costs $18 to submit, and if the money order is cashed after MoneyGram refunds you, you’ll be liable to MoneyGram for the value of the money order, too. You’ll need to know the money order serial number to fill out this form.
  • Source: Call to MoneyGram customer service; MoneyGram Money Order FAQsMoneyGram service forms

No. The guy is a douche. As soon as we said we would think about it he tried to blackmail us saying he was taking it to the forums so he can eat a dick as far as Im concerned. I was just curious to see what you guys thought about it.

Then I wouldn’t pay. If you want his action, I would offer the FP with rollover.

2. MoneyGram

• How long until expiration: Money orders are valid for one year after purchase. After a year, you can still cash the money order, but you’ll have to pay a service fee. When you cash the money order, the service will be deducted from the face value of the money order. Specific service fees vary depending on the state where you cash your order but are usually around $1.50 per month, so they’ll add up the longer you wait!
  • How to check the status of a money order (i.e., whether it’s been cashed): See our research on how to track a MoneyGram money order.
  • How to request a refund/replacement:

• Payers: Fill out and submit the Money Order Refund Request (also available in Spanish). The form includes instructions and costs $18 to submit. Use the same form regardless of whether your money order was filled out or not. If the money order hasn’t been cashed, you can recover a refund. If it has been cashed already, MoneyGram will send you a photocopy of it.
    • Payees: You can request a refund by filling out the Payee Refund Request Form (also available in Spanish). It costs $18 to submit, and if the money order is cashed after MoneyGram refunds you, you’ll be liable to MoneyGram for the value of the money order, too. You’ll need to know the money order serial number to fill out this form.
  • Source: Call to MoneyGram customer service; MoneyGram Money Order FAQsMoneyGram service forms

He didn’t send a money order, I don’t believe. Those above rules aren’t the same for an expired P2P.